*Prologue*

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

Sammy's POV:

"Sammy honey wakey wakey!" I wake up out of my dream about flying unicorns. Come on mom really. I sit up "but I don't wanna be awake Mommy!"

Mom smiles and says "You have school baby."

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck that place! I lay under blankets and groan. All that happens at the hell hole is me getting bullied. They call it Sammy Hunting. My mother hits me in the head with the pillow "Sammy get the hell out of bed and get dressed!"

"Alright alright I'm up crazy Psycho lady!" My mommy is very crazy.

She hits me in the head and says "shut it little boy!" She leaves the room and says "Mark said he'll be here soon sweetie!"

I squeal "yayyyyyyyy!" I miss my boo! I jump out of my bed and put black skinny jeans on with a tight black and white shirt. With my brush I style my hair perfectly and apply eyeshadow and mascara. There perfect!

Ding dong! Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk! I run as fast as I can down stairs and see Mark. Me being me jumps in his arms and kiss him full on the lips. Mark holds me up as I wrap my legs around his oh so muscular waist!

My short ass always has to jump to reach him I'm sad bout that. "Hello to you too baby boy!" All my blood rushes to my face, sure I'm gay and a femboy but stilllllllllllllll! "Lets go on a magic carper ride to school!"

Mark laughs and puts me down "whatever you want sunshine! Bye Mr and Mrs Adams I'm stealing your son!" I blush again when he says that.

My parents laugh some and dad says "you do that!"

I run outside to the car. Once he gets in the car and starts it my song comes on. Eek yay! "Few times I've been around that track So it's not just gonna happen like that 'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl I ain't no hollaback girl!" I sing along dancing too and I can hear Mark chuckling.

The music suddenly stops "aweeeeee!" I whine giving him the biggest puppy eyes I could muster.

"Baby we're at the school!" Mark said smirking. Oh... Well then time sure does fly when your having fun.

Mark and I walk arm in arm inside the building only to be yelled at for touchy feely shit. Bitch shut the fuck up that's my boyfriend.

"BESTIEEEEE!" I grin when my best friend Emily runs up to me.

"Hey Em Em!" I said with a big smile on my face.

Mark smirks "well I gotta go. I love you baby!"

He kisses me and I say "I love you too!"

When Mark leaves Em wraps her arm around my shoulders as we walk to first period. Blah blah blah my day is over lol I hate thinking during school!

My boo drives me to my house and I'm singing We will rock you by Queen the entire time!

"Bye baby see ya tomorrow!" Mark said kissing my lips.

"Bye boo!" I get out the car and tease him some with a wiggle of my hips.

"Mmm don't shake your ass in public baby I don't wanna fuck someone up for perving on you."

Mark is really possessive over me, it annoys the hell out of me sometimes tho. Shrugging my shoulders I go inside and think about my day.

Turns out thinking about my day is boring so imma take a walk. First I check the time which is 6:30 pm so I'll be fine. Walking down the street with my head phones in is always fun!

As I'm walking back home an hour later since its getting dark I can't help but feel like someone is starring at me. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up causing me to take my head phones out fast and turn around.

Nothing. Ok I'll continue on my w---

🚧-Trigger warning-🚧

"AHHHHHHH!" I jump a mile because a few really tall men are right in front of me, I try to run, but more continue to surround me. What do I do, what do I do?

The man in the middle covers my mouth and they drag me in the back of the alley way. I try to wiggle my way out my heart beating like a trillion miles per hour.

Slap!

"Stop fucking moving cracker!" The man who tied my mouth said sneering at me. "You tie him up." All my blood has left my face, I've never been so scared before in my life. The man ties me up tightly to where I can't move!

"Boys lets show this cracker who's boss." Next thing I know I'm on the ground being kicked and punched. All I can feel is pain and my tears fall. "You have a pretty little ass." The gross man said licking his lips "imma fuck this ass till all my cum fills you to the brim."

I cry at the words. This is it I'm dead. My head slammed against the ground and I become numb to the world. I can feel the disgusting dick sliding in and out of my ass, I can feel the unbearable pain in my ass and back. I can feel my whole body slowly crumble.

Suddenly the man stops moving. I can hear distant sounds of a gun and yells. The last thing I remembered before passing out cold was a deep cold voice saying "yo you alive."

End of chapter.

Ight what y'all think... Cringe or no!

What y'all think on...⬇

Sammy:

Maria:

Ryan:

Mark:

Emily:

The men who raped Sammy:

The dude who saved Danny:

Lettme know! Don't be a wallflower!