The Two Children Who Got Punished

Ore-sama's P.O.V.

I was having a match with the gaki, and as always, it was tied. The score was 5-5 and the brat was leading.

"Monkey King. If you beat me, I'll give you something you really want." HAH! The gaki is too arrogant. There is nothing Ore-sama can't get!

"Hahh?? What do you have to bargain with that Ore-sama wants? Ore-sama can get anything in the world."

"Really Monkey King? Last I heard you failed to bring Yuki back." and I froze. No one knew that name, no one in the tennis circuit knew that name except Tezuka, Fuji, Yukimura, Sanada, and me. Not even Kabaji knows who that is. So how does the brat know?

"Brat. How do you know that name?"

The brat just continues, ignoring Ore-sama. "Let's make a bet. If you win, I'll tell you what I know. If I win, I won't tell you." He knew something about Yuki and I was willing to accept it.

"Really brat? Then prepare to lose." Even though it was 6-5 in the gaki's favor, I activated Atobe Kingdom which I have not shown to anyone yet. I wouldn't be able to win unless I had some technique he hasn't seen yet so I had no choice. I had to win this match. Since the gaki knows how to defeat my World of Ice, he won't be able to counter Atobe Kingdom, his own body's blind spots. Using that, the score quickly became 6-6 and I finished the last game with my Rondo Towards Destruction.

"Hah. Ore-sama won, so tell Ore-sama what you know."

"Kei-chan. I'm disappointed. You are supposed to be way higher than Ryoma, but you barely won. You're so out of shape." a familiar voice teased.

That voice belonged to Yuki, my beautfiul princess who stood at the entrance of the tennis courts.

"Y-y-y-yuki." I stuttered. I didn't believe it. She left us about three years ago and now she's back. Snapping out of my shock, I ran to her, hugged her, and twirled her around like a little kid. She smelled sweet, like strawberries.

I was interuppted by a tap on my shoulder and I looked down while hugging Yuki, to find the annoying brat.

"I'd appreciate it if you would let go of MY sister."

I looked between the brat and Yuki and back again and back again. I set Yuki down and demanded from her.

"Yuki!!! How are you related to this...this...this brat!!"

"Yuki. How do you stand this Monkey KIng?"

"Excuse me?! Ore-sama does not tolerate being called a monkey king!"

"Then stop acting like one."

Yuki's P.O.V.

Kei-chan immediately came and hugged me and twirled me around like he used to do when we were little. Then, we were interrupted by my brother Ryoma.

"I'd appreciate it if you would let go of MY sister."

Kei-chan compared the two of us and finally set me down, only to ask "Yuki!!!! How are you related to this...this...this brat!!"

Ryoma had to respond. "Yuki. How do you stand this Monkey King?"

"Excuse me?! Ore-sama does not tolerate being called a monkey king!"

"Then stop acting like one." It was funny to see Kei-chan getting so mad while Ryoma just responded calmly. Kuni-chan and Syu-chan came up behind me and I turned around to talk to them since Kei-chan and my little brother were too busy fighting.

"Are they like this all the time?"

"Hn." Kuni-chan replied.

After ten minutes of Kei-chan and Ryoma arguing, I decided enough was enough and the others (the regulars) began to back away at the dark aura emitting out of me. Since they were arguing like little kids, I decided to treat them like little kids and pulled on their ears, stopping their arguments. They both turned towards me and cowered under my Syu like smile.

"N-n-nee-chan..."

"Y-y-y-yuki..."

After lecturing them and making them sit on their knees like little kids, I made them apologize to both tennis teams for arguing when they were supposed to be practicing. After they apologized, a blue haired regular along with a red haired regular came up to me.

"HI. My name is Oshitari Yuushi and this is Muhaki Gakuto. We must ask, how are you related to Atobe because we have never seen him kneel and say sorry before." he introduced and then kisses my hand.

"Ah. I'm Yuki, Ryoma-chan's sister." At that, like the Seigaku regulars the Hyotei regulars all dropped their jaws. I also felt three dark auras coming from behind me.

"Nee-chan!! Don't call me Ryoma-chan!"

"Excuse me?" I smiled my Syu like smile again. "Until you learn your manners I won't stop calling you Ryoma-chan."

Then, Kei-chan hid a silent snigger or in what he calls, a "Ore-sama is better than you and finds this funny" smile, hoping no one saw, but with my sharp eyesight, I saw it.

"Kei-chan. Don't think Ryoma-chan is the only one in trouble." and at that, he cringed.

I turned to the Hyotei regulars. "Gomen. Kei-chan didn't used to be like this. In fact he was cute when he was a little baby. He still used Ore-sama, but not as much as he did now. Oh and he always wanted to play house." I smiled at all the embarrassing information I could reveal and all the Hyotei regulars started to snicker and laugh and I could see Kei-chan getting red.

"Y-y-yuki! That was when we were little!'

"Oh! He actually cross dressed when he was little and I think I still have pictures of him in a dress!" Kei-chan's eyes widened and he started to panic.