A Bet With Kei-chan

Ore-sama's (Atobe) P.O.V.

Today the generous Ore-sama had scheduled Seigaku for practice matches; however most of Ore-sama's regulars were NOT here. The only one that was here was Hiyoshi, but where could they be?! They are keeping Ore-sama waiting!

Narrator's P.O.V.

While Atobe was ranting and fuming about his missing regulars, the Hyotei regulars were on the other side of the school. Jiro Akutagawa was sleeping under the shade, Gakuto Mukahi was on the roof, listening to music and reading sports manga with Oshitari Yuushi next to him, and Ryo Shishido was getting scolded by his homeroom teacher along with his friend Chotaro Ootori.

Atobe decided to take matters into his own hands and sent an announcement through the school speakers.

"This is Ore-sama and listen up Hyotei regulars, Ore-sama does not like to be kept waiting so therefore you have ten minutes to get to the tennis courts before Ore-sama kicks you peasants off the team."

Atobe's announcement alerted all the regualrs, even Jirou who snapped awake when the announcement came on and soon, all the regulars started to stampede towards the tennis courts.

Ore-sama's P.O.V.

Ore-sama decided that enough was enough and ordered Kabaji to deliver the message throughout the whole school. In less than ten minutes, all the regulars stood in a line before Ore-sama.

"Didn't Ore-sama alert you peasants that we had a practice match against Seigaku today?"

"Usu."

"Ore-sama expects you all to be on time next time Ore-sama has scheduled a game."

Yuki's P.O.V.

I got some pretty good sleep, after scolding the three childern behind me, for about 15 minutes until Kuni-chan woke me up

"Hm...?"

"We're here."

"Oh." I yawned. "Thank you Kuni-chan for waking me up."

Again, his face was red. *Cough* "You're welcome." The three children and Oishi exited the bus first and then Kaidou and Inui next and finally, Kuni-chan and Syu-chan exited with me behind them. We were greeted with a straight line of the Hyotei Regulars and Kei-chan was standing right in the middle.

Kuni-chan went up, but I was still covered by Syu-chan and Kaidou so none of Hyotei could see me.

"Ah, Tezuka. Be awed at the sight of my prowess. You are lucky that Ore-sama has granted your wish of having practice matches with our regulars ahnn."

"Thank you Atobe, now shall we get on with the practice matches?" Kuni-chan answered. I could feel Kuni-chan's annoyance when Kei-chan started to say his catchphrase.

"Yes, Ore-sama agrees. Let's start with the practice matches." and Kei-chan started leading us towards the tennis courts. Soon, most of our regulars were assigned to play against the Hyotei regulars and to avoid being seen by Kei-chan, I hid behind Syu-chan and Kuni-chan who weren't \ assigned matches. Ryoma was playing Kei-chan, Oishi and Eiji against a brown hair and silvery haired double pair, Momo and Kaidou against this red head and blue haired guys, Taka-san against this HUGE guy, and Inui against this guy who keeps muttering Gekokujo.

I was interested in Ryoma and Kei-chan's match. The score was 5-5 with Ryoma leading.

"Monkey King." I giggled at his nickname. "If you beat me, I'll give you something you really want."

"Hahh??" Kei-chan asked. "What do you have to bargain with that Ore-sama wants? Ore-sama can get anything in the world."

"Really Monkey King? Last I heard you failed to bring Yuki back." and then Kei-chan missed the shot.

"Brat." Kei-chan said seriously. "How did you know?"

"Let's make a bet. If you win, I'll tell you what I know. If I win, I won't tell you."

"Really brat? Then prepare to lose." It was 6-5 in Ryoma's favor. Kei-chan started to activate something.

"Atobe Kingdom." Kei-chan muttered and he regained the game. It was 6-6. Both of them was panting and it was 30-40 in Kei-chan's favor. Using, Ice World, he hit a Rondo Towards Destruction, ending the game 6-7.

"Hah." Kei-chan drawled out, "Ore-sama won, so tell Ore-sama what you know."

This was where I came in. I appeared at the entrance of the court.

"Kei-chan. I'm disappointed. You are supposed to be way higher than Ryoma and you barely won. You're out of shape." I teased.

"Y-y-y-yuki." Kei-chan whispered.