Chapter 17

Elizabeth's POV:
"Soda, it's important. I'm pregnant, and it's not yours. My parents kicked me out, and I'm moving to Florida with my grandmother," Sandy tells Soda. My mouth drops open.

"W-what?" Soda asks, his voice shaking.

"I'm real sorry, Sodapop. I gotta go, though." And with that Sandy walks out of the Curtis's house, leaving Soda to wonder what he did to get cheated on. And

I wondered that too. Soda seemed like a great guy, and I know he really loved that girl.

"I..." Soda says, but nothing else comes out, other than some tears.

"Soda" Darry starts, putting a hand on his brother's shoulder, but he runs out of the room before Darry could finish.

Darry looks at me helplessly, silently asking me what to do. I pull him down so we're both sitting on the couch, and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. He just needs some time," I tell him. He just nods. He and I both stare at the pile of presents on the ground. They're now all unwrapped, and there's a lot.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything for you, Elizabeth. I would have gotten you something if I knew you were coming," Darry says, smiling sadly.

"But you did get me a present... Yes," I say, kissing his cheek. He looks at me, surprised.

"What?" He asks. I smile.

"Well... If the offer is still open, to marry you, I mean, I would say yes," I tell him. He's quiet for a second, lost in thought. But after a moment his smile grows wide and his arms are around me in a kiss.

"I love you so much," He says. I guess that's a yes.

"I love you too," I say, happiest I've ever been. He runs into his room and comes out with that same gorgeous ring with my birth stone on it.

"You saved it," I say, looking into his eyes.

"Of course I did. I knew you would come back. I never stopped loving you, Elizabeth. Ever," He whispers. I blush.

You know, while I was away at college I did a lot of thinking. I thought about me, my family, life, but mostly Darry. It's been a long 6 months and not a day went by when when I didn't think about him. Not a day where I didn't regret being so rude to him. But I'm too scared to tell him that.

Later on Beka and I decide that we'll go into town tomorrow and pick out dresses. Darry and Dally said they'd plan everything. I knew Dally already knows what was happening with him and Beka, and has everything planned, but I have no idea when Darry and I will get married. I can't wait for that day, though.

The day when I change from a Ramsey to a Curtis. It sounds so perfect, doesn't it? Elizabeth Curtis. I love it......

Soda doesn't come out of his room for the rest of the day, and I won't let Darry go in there. Soda just needs time, breakups hurt, especially on Christmas.

Sometime during the day Ponyboy asks Emily to be his girl and you should have seen the smile on her face. It was so cute. They were sitting together on the couch, Emily laying her head on his chest, his arm around her when Pony tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, Emily? Can I ask you something?" He asks. Emily turns to look at him and nods.

"So... I've liked you for a while, you know that. I was just wondering... Will... Will will you be my girl?" He asks. Her entire face lights up into the biggest smile I've ever seen on anyone.

"I... I'd love to, Pony! I hope we're together for a long time," She says. I smile at her. They make a really cute couple.

The day goes on slowly, and finally we all decide to hit the hay. I wake up at around 10:00 the next day, and Beka and I immediately hit the road to find our dressed. Dally says Beka needs hers now, because the wedding is going to be on New Years Eve.

After about 3 hours of looking and trying on, Beka decided on a stunning white strapless, knee length dress. It's kind of untraditional for a wedding dress, but she's never looked more beautiful. She picks a cute pair of heels to go with it, and decides that I can do her hair.

It takes me a little while longer to find mine, and I end up with a white floor-length dress with lace sleeves and and white flats to go with it. After we pay, we go home and the boys tell us the plan. We're having a double wedding on New Years Eve. As excited as I am, I just know it's going to be a long four days.

Darry's POV:

"She looks beautiful," I say, my eyes widening as soon as I see Elizabeth walk down the isle in her wedding dress.

"Wow," Dally whispers, seeing Beka come out, next to her. We were having an small wedding in our backyard. The only people here are the gang, and Beka and Elizabeth's families.

It's 11:30 PM, New Year's Eve. Both of the girls walk down the isle together, Beka with her father, and Elizabeth alone. I didn't ask her why, but she decided not to invite her mother or brother to the wedding.

It seems to take forever for them to get there. The ceremony goes quickly, and the only thing on my mind is kissing her, sealing the fact that she's going to be my wife.

"Let's start with Dallas and Rebekah," The Justice of the Piece says.

"Dallas, would you like to start with your vows?" He nods.

"Beka... Ever since the day I met you I knew you were the one. I'm... so lucky to have you. And I want to be with you forever... For the rest of my life..." His go on, and Beka starts crying. Dally chokes up at one point, but Beka squeezes his hand, and he keeps going.

My vows were short, sweet and to the point, but Elizabeth seemed pretty pleased with them.

"Elizabeth, I love you more than anything and I want to be with you forever. So I, Darrel Shaynne Curtis take you Elizabeth AnneMarie Ramsey to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

Now for the Justice of The Piece again: "Dallas Winston, do you choose Rebekah Martin to be your wife? To respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grown with you throughout the seasons of life?" He nods.

"Sure, why not?" He jokes. Beka playfully slaps him on the shoulder.

He smiles and says, "Of course I do."

He repeats it to Beka, and she of course says "I do."

Elizabeth and I repeat the same thing and at the exact same time as we hear, "You may now kiss the bride," We hear screams of, "Happy New Year!" From everyone.

A/N: I'm so sorry, I kind of had a 3 week writers block. But I'm back now with tons of ideas!

Oh, and by the way:

•I want to give a huge thank you to Beka ( Tobleedgrease ) for my amazing new cover! I love it so much!!

•I need someone to be Soda's new love interest, so PM me if you want it to be you. All I'd need is a name, personality description and physical description.

•Is there anything you'd like to see in this fanfic? Any ideas you have are welcomed so let me know!