Part 4

She woke up later on in a very fluffy bed, covered in silk sheets. She was wearing something else. A silk red pajama. She sat up and saw a note on the nightstand:

"You fainted because of the lack of sleep. Come eat breakfast at 8:15 sharp. There are clothes in the closet."

She stood up, stretched and went to the bathroom. She looked around, it was luxurious, the bathtub was huge and there was a shower next to it. A few skincare products and brushes were on the counter and a few towels were carefully folded near the shower. She took a shower, brushed her teeth washed her face and put on a pair of sweatpants and an oversized shirt. When I was done I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw a tall man, he didn't introduce himself but just told me to follow him to the dining room. I silently followed him and looked around. It was really luxurious, killing people paid well. We arrived to a dining room and I went inside. There was a short, fat boy eating a full stack of pancakes. He looked at me and exclaimed:

"You must be Y/n, is it true that you know how father will die?

"Yes it is true, it was very draining but worth it". I sat down and a women asked me what I wanted to eat. I asked for granola and she nodded and left. I took a sip of a glass of orange juice while the boy was following my every move. "What's your name?", I knew he was part of the Zoldyck family but I have to admit he doesn't look like an assassin.

"I'm Milluki Zoldyck, and you're Y/n

"Pleasure to meet you",

He started looking at my hair. "Y/n do you wash your hair?"

"Pardon?" I knew what he meant but I wanted to hear him

"Your dreadlocks, do you wash them? It looks like it smells like weed and dirt"

I scoffed. Let me put this brat back in his place. "First of all, I have basic hygiene so yes I was my hair regularly. Second of all do not talk to me about smell, you reek, and I mean reek of bacon grease and misogyny. Your parents clearly didn't have any priorities because they taught you how to kill before teaching you respect and eating like a regular human being."

At the same moment my food came and I ate in silence while he was looking at me in anger. I just ignored him, he's just a dumb kid. I finished eating and the same butler took me to my room. I sat down and stared at the wall. It was incredibly boring in here. I heard a knock on the door and Kikyo came in.

"Good morning Y/n

"Good morning Ma'am". I hated this woman and this whole family but my mom taught me that by being nice you'll always get your way and I do not wish to have this family up my ass by being disrespectful.

"How do you feel?", Kikyo asked, the tone in her voice didn't change but she walked closer to me and held my hand softly

"I'm doing good thank you for letting me stay here, but don't worry I'll leave soon.

Oh no no no no no no no no. Don't leave, your power is very useful to the Zoldyck family." Her grip on my hand was getting tighter by the second

"My apologies but I do not wish to work with or for the Zoldyck family. I like being an artist and would like to continue writing songs and dancing."

"Well you can continue writing here. We can build a studio for you here". She was starting to get on my nerves, like can't she leave me alone

"No sorry, I want to go home"

"I heard that you had to move a lot because of your popularity, if you live here you won't have to worry about fans following you"

"You are right and as much as tempting the offer is, I refuse". I forced a smile and tried to sound as sweet as possible but I was losing my patience.

Her grip on my hand was so harsh that I could feel her nails digging into my hand, it hurt a tiny but so I didn't show it but right now I just wanted to smack the shit out of her.

The tension in the room would be unbearable for any normal person. We both starred at each other with a fake smile and she was piercing through my flesh with her nails.

The window suddenly cracked, we didn't break eye contact but she let go of my hand and left without a word.

That's it, everyone in this family is fucking crazy, I'm leaving. I changed back into the clothes I was wearing yesterday which were washed, ironed and folded on the nightstand. I put my shoes on and left my room. After asking a butler for directions I was finally in front of the gates. I rolled up my sleeves and pushed the doors as hard as a I could. After 10 minutes I finished opening all the gates and was now leaving Kuroroo mountain. When I was in the city I could hear someone running behind me.

I think it's a fan, I'm really not in the mood to meet someone right now. I take a deep breath and run as fast as a can towards my house. When I arrive there I open the door, take my shoes off and walk to the kitchen. I grab a glass of water and let out a huge sight.

"This family is fucking crazy". I took a sip of water

"You are not wrong", the sudden voice made me choke on the water. I coughed and looked at the person who spoke.

It was none other than Illumi Zoldyck. I put my glass on the table and said "What the fuck? Your parents never taught you how to knock on a door and not break in".

"Actually they taught me how to break in, not knock"

"Please knock when it comes to me, I don't want to die because I choked on water". I looked away and took another sip.

"You fainted because you overworked", he was still staring at me with these big, black, empty eyes.

"Not surprised, I'm kind of a perfectionist so I spend a lot of time on the tiny details"

"Mother was worried about you"

In a sarcastic tone I turned and looked him in the eyes "Your mother has emotions. Damn! Who would've thought? Not me!". He didn't say anything and continued staring at me

"So Illumi what do you want?". I put my glass down and took off my jacket

"Nothing, mother wants you back though"

"Tell her to leave me alone, I won't work with your family, I got enough shit to worry about and having an assassin family up my ass is not something I want to add to my list"

"She doesn't take no for an answer"

"You know what? I'm tired so please leave me alone, you and your family"

He stood up and left, I went to my room put on some more comfortable clothes and turned my computer on, I think I should leave the city, maybe go to another continent, maybe I'll find inspiration for some songs there, and meet new people.

I checked my emails and saw that I received one from my manager yesterday:

"Hello Y/n

I haven't heard from you but I hope you're okay. I have the regret to inform you that I'm quitting my job and you'll be transferred to a new agency on the other side of the city. You're leaving in 2 days. I will miss you and hope the best for you. Continue staying true to yourself and be a role model for the next generation. The agency is name "Big Bop agency". I already informed them so they know.

Take care

Your former favorite manager"

This letter made me sad. My manager was so important to me, they practically raised me and molded me into who I am today. They were like family and took care and was there for me when I thought I had no one. I turned my computer off and opened my closet. I packed my clothes while fighting back my tears. I'm really going to miss them.

I finished packing my stuff and looked at the time. I'm leaving tomorrow and they already sent me a ticket and everything I need to go there. I ordered some food and went to sleep. 

To be continued