Part 41

POV Y/n

Today was the day of the concert. I've been up since 5 am. Everything is ready, it's going to be great. Everyone is dressed, my hair is styled, my makeup is done. My bouquet looks perfect, my mic is in hand, my shoes are so clean I can see my reflection on them. I'm so excited. I love concerts and this one is going to be one of the best of my career. I checked with my team, the fans are in the stadium, we're fully booked, the special effects are working perfectly. 

There will be no accident, no nothing. We will be perfect, in every aspect of the term. 

I was with the band making sure everyone was ready, we're going on stage in less than 2 minutes. 

We got up on the stage and I could finally relax. I just went with the flow as the song started. I would harmonize with the first few notes, interact with the crowd, make them clap to the beat. 

It was lovely. It was fun. I danced and sang around, not caring about anything else until I noticed a pair of eyes in the distance. I smiled at my darling, my heart filled with joy when I noticed him. I continued singing and doing my thing with the band for some more time until I got to the last song. The last song was honestly my favorite, it was the best song of the album. 

When the concert was done I looked around, searching for him. I found him leaning against a wall in a corner, I smiled and waved at him. He softly waved back. I wasn't focused on anything other than him, I was taken aback when I felt someone grabbed my face and pulled my head to the side. I physically gasped when I felt someone's lips on mine. I quickly pushed whoever that was away.

I wasn't surprised to see it was Bellamy. Not caring about the fact that I was on a stage in front of a few thousand people, I punched the living shit out of him. He fell to the floor and spit out some blood. I said goodbye to my fans and went backstage. 

Backstage, I had some water, changed, removed my makeup and waited for the boys to come down. Illumi came to me, hugging me so tight he lifted me off the floor. Soon later the boys came and Bellamy was holding his jaw. The rest of the band saw me and they knew better, they walked away from him and gave me some space to punch the life out of him. 

I didn't stop until I my knuckles were stained with blood. I then wiped my hands off with my shirt, grabbed my stuff and walked out, holding Illumi's hand:

"
- You did amazing out there. He commented

- When, the concert or when I beat him up?

- Both

- Aren't you mad?

- Why would I be mad?

- Well he kissed me

- He kissed you, you didn't kiss him, so no, plus you gave him his punishment...

- But? I know there's a but somewhere

- Can I kill him?

- No Illumi, you cannot kill him

- Why not?

- Because, we don't kill here

- Alright, can I cut his hands off at least?

- No, he needs those

- Why do you care?

- Cause if he were to get too injured, it would be suspicious considering I gave him a once in a lifetime punch in front of like 20 thousand people

- You're right. I'm free today and tomorrow and I also asked for a week off, what do you want to do?

- For now let's get some takeout and watch a movie, you good with that?