Laser Tag

A/N: This is based off a prompt I saw and thought it would cute to do with John and Sherlock. This is my first time writing any Johnlock, so bear with me :)

"Greg, dear, I really don't see the benefit of this besides getting to shoot my little brother," Mycroft said with a look of disdain as the group entered the smallish building with neon lights advertising laser tag.

"Aw, come on babe, it'll be fun!" Greg jokingly whined which caused Mycroft to glare at him. "Please, Myc. For me," Greg pouted, taking his fiancés hand in his and placing a kiss on Mycroft's cheek. The corners of Mycroft's mouth turned up before he let out a fake sigh.

"I suppose, dear." His consent provoked a deep kiss from Greg, making a flush settle on Mycroft's cheeks.

"Seriously brother dear? You two are already going at it. At least go where I don't have to see it. Just knowing that you're doing it is repulsive enough," Sherlock complained with a sigh as he trailed behind John who was pushing open the door to the building.

"Oh, come on Sherlock. It's their bachelor party, what did you expect?" John said with a laugh.

The four men entered the shooting range for their unconventional bachelor party, after Greg and Mycroft thoroughly snogged. They were greeted at the front desk by a chipper, brunette woman.

"Hello! Do you folks have a time slot reserved?" The employee smiled wide with twinkling blue eyes.

"Yeah it should be under the name Lestrade," Greg confirmed, leaning against the counter. Mycroft refused to let go of his hand and John was occupied glaring at Sherlock, trying to send a silent message to the detective to not deduce the woman.

Sherlock rolled his eyes and huffed, "But I'm bored." He began analyzing Emily, as her employee tag stated, regardless of John's disapproval. However, he did mange to bite his tongue and not spill all the comprising details of her life out loud to the other men. Instead he whispered to John, "She's clearly interested in you. Her smile gets even larger when looking at you (even though it should be impossible for the mouth to stretch that far), she repeated blinks while making unnecessarily long eye contact with you (I do believe most people say she's fluttering her eye lashes *gag*), and she is currently writing her number of the back of the receipt." He finished with an internal sigh at the thought of another woman seeking John's affections. 

John let out a chuckle, "So should I say something to her?"

"Isn't she your 'type'?" Sherlock questioned with air quotes.

"What do you mean?"

"I've noticed you have more of an attraction to dark haired, pale, women with light eyes," Sherlock stated dryly. "Isn't that obvious regarding the fact that your past two - no three - girlfriends have all matched that description?"

"Oh. I guess I didn't notice," John stated as Sherlock scoffed and followed Mycroft and Greg to the equipment racks. John paused for a moment to flash a smile at the blushing employee, and then joined his friends.

"So," Mycroft started after the four had slipped the vests over their heads and grabbed a laser gun, "what shall our teams be?"

"I'm taking my best man, it is a bachelor party," Greg said while patting John's shoulder.

"I refuse to be on a team with him," Sherlock spat. Greg and John chuckled at the disgusted faces the brothers pulled.

"Too bad, I made up my mind," Greg laughed and pulled his fiancé to their reserved game room.

"Why did I agree to this," Mycroft muttered under his breath. "I thought I was going to at least have the pleasure of shooting my brother."

"Well Sherlock," John smirked, "I'm looking forward to kicking your ass."