Formalities

Hiii it's me, Rose;)

If you're here, wondering why I deleted my old book, it was because it wasn't planned well at all, I just thought of a plot and started writing it. It was very poorly executed on my behalf, and for that I apologise.

But, I don't think I've ever put so much thought into a book before even starting to write it, than this one.

So needless to say, I'm excited to finally show you what I've been working on.

Now the TWs and stuff like that;

TW for:

-Violence
-Profanities/foul language
-Sexual scenes
-Sexual assault
-Mental illness

If any of these things trigger you, I advise you don't read this book!

I will be putting separate TWs at the beginning of a chapter when it comes to violence and sexual assault.

Everything else will pretty much be present throughout the entire book, so it would be useless for me to put TWs at the beginning of each and every chapter:)

-

This book and its characters are a work of fiction. I do not condone any behaviour expressed in it!

Everything I've written is my work. Any attempts of copying without my permission and credit will be reported.

_

Snippet from the prologue:

"So let's make a deal; you tell me the truth and you're set free, every limb still attached..." my hand travels up and down his leg, "...or you lie..." I squeeze his thigh, making him close his eyes, so he won't yelp in pain.

"And for every lie I will slowly pull off each and every single one of your fingernails. And when I'm done with them, you don't wanna know what's the next thing I'll pull off," squeezing the thigh harder and harder with each word I speak, I eye his crotch, making his eyes almost jump out of their sockets when he realizes what I meant by that.

***

Don't eat or drink,
Don't even blink.
You know the rules,
or so you think.

Your head was clear,
but now a flood.
She's in your mind,
she's in your blood.

She's at your back,
don't turn around.
She won't give up,
until you've drowned.

Can't you see?,
don't be so blind.
She plays the game,
she's in your mind.

-Madison Balmont

***

Try to figure out what the poem is about. It plays a big part in the book ;)

-

Now that we've got all that out of the way, let's get this party started!

Welcome to Not the Boss of me:) And I'll be seeing you very very soon...aka Saturday/Sunday ;)

-R.