Chapter 17

Nightmare's POV

How did she get away again?! Guess I'll have to do it myself. I grabbed Error by his scarf and threw him in front of me. "Error. Portal." I demand. He rolled his eyes and made a portal to the last place he could find. Ink splashed pink paint on him. Then turning them into chains.

An arrow shot through on of my tentacles. I walked into the portal as and turned to face my brother. "You missed." Error then closed the portal as I faced forward. Light footsteps could be heard running. I smirked and stood with my tentacles. "A little game of cat and mouse. How fun~" I used my tentacles to propel me forward. My hands in my pockets and my legs dangling. The footsteps stopped but I could hear wings flapping as I entered an outside area. It was an open field. Similar to where mine and my brother's tree was. I landed on my feet and looked around.

I couldn't see where she went, but I could hear her wing beats echoing. I growled as I couldn't locate where she was. Until she did something that gave off her position. I smirked and looked directly above me. It seemed like nothing was there, but I knew what she used. "So disappointed in you. Thought you'd know better by now." My tentacle wrapped around her invisible foot and slammed her into the ground. Now making her visible to me.

She dropped the child in her hands and they went rolling. Y/n wheezed and coughed as she tried to regain her breath. I took the bag filled with vials from her and broke all but one. "I thought I saw that blue gave you something." I chuckled then popped open the vial in my hands. "Two can play at that game." Her eyes widened as I drank the vial. I laughed loudly, which seemed to send shivers down her spine. My body begun to turn invisible as I lifted off the ground with my tentacles.

My laugh echoed as I began to circle her. She stood up and began to run to the child. I hit her with one of my tentacles, sending her flying. She went into her third form and growled. I landed right behind her and whispered. "You think you're SO scary~" I jump backwards as she turned around and swung. "How cute." Just as I turned visible again I launched myself twords her. A evil grin danced on my face. She glared and then dodged.

She used her claws and scratched away some of the good that covered my face. Some white showed but was quickly covered. Her eyes widened, then she began to scratch at me some more. I chuckled and stared down at her. "Ya done?" Her face of realization was priceless. "Good." I threw her up in the air using one of my tentacles. Her flailing around it the sky was amusing. She stretched out her wings helping her balance. I jump up to where she is and we float. She glared at me as her skin began to grow darker.

Dream team POV

"Now that they're done with, let's go save Y/n." Fresh smiled and hopped on his board. "We better hurry. I found out another form Y/n could have. But if she takes that form, she could loose all the others..." Blueberry said. "Why didn't you tell us earlier??" Ink shouted. "WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF BATTLE. I FORGOT ABOUT IT." He whined.

"Now that we know that we have to hurry! She could be in serious danger!" Dream shouted as he jumped into a portal in made. The ended up in the same hallway Y/n and Nightmare ran through.

Back to Y/n and Nightmare

Her hands and feet looked like bird talons. Her face over come with dark raven feathers. I couldn't sense any emotion from her. But rage. She had me pinned down with one foot. Her one eye glare never leaving me. I swiped her leg and jumped backwards.

Her mouth was covered by feathers, but I could tell she was smiling. She flapped her wings and did multiple jumps to reach me at a incredible speed. Y/n used her talons to slice my hand off. My eyes widened as I looked down at it on the ground. I ducked from another attack before grabbing my hand and jumping behind her. She turned around quickly and I blinked. She was now behind me ready to strike again. That was when I saw my brother and his 'team' appear.

I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as I barely dodged. I made a portal of the substance on my body and jumped through. It closed behind me before she could get through. I put my hand back into it's socket. I sighed as I thought for a moment. 'I need get her for Gaster still' I sighed and teleported to my castle. 'Just need to figure out how'.

Ink and his team

They all ran up you Y/n making her hiss and cut Ink. He used his brush to heal himself. "Yo Y/n snap outta it!" Fresh shouted. In response her body swung and Fresh went flying. "Y/N YOU'RE IN DANGER! IF YOU-" She grabbed Blueberry by the neck and smashed him into the ground. "This is bad." Dream mumbled. "Very bad...." Him and Ink stared at her as she slowly turned to them

Dream's eyes widened and Ink rose his brush. "This is going to be a rough battle to save her." Ink said. Dream nodded and stood next to him. Y/n tilted her head to the side and feathers started to disappear a bit. Showing she had a wide smile spread across her face. "Oh no-" They yelled in unison before being YEETED.

A/n here! So there are a few references hidden in here. Try to find where they are and where they're from! If you know that is.