Chapter 9

The two of you made it to the first puzzle. Papyrus was on the other side waiting for the two of you. Sans was now next to him looking at you. "ALRIGHT HUMAN! THIS IS THE FIRST PUZZLE! THERE IS A CERTAIN PATH YOU HAVE TO TAKE TO NOT BE ELECTRICUTED! SOUND FUN? NOW TRY IT!" Papyrus said. He was then shocked and he looked confused. "SANS WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PUZZLE?!" Papyrus asked. "I think the human is supposed to hold the orb." Sans replied. "OH." Papyrus said. He went through the puzzle instead of going around. "HERE HUMAN. HOLD THIS." He said handing you the orb. You took it and he went back to the other side through the same path.

You followed the path he had made for you and he was shocked. (Ayyy) "HOW DID YOU SOLVE MY PUZZLE SO EASILY HUMAN?!" Papyrus asked. You pointed at the tracks he left. Papyrus let out a small 'oh'. "WELL NO MATTER! THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL SHURLEY STUMP YOU!" He stated in certainty. Then he walked off the screen again. Bird boi winked at you then disappeared. You face palm. Then walk to the next area. You saw Fresh waiting for you. You made a -_- face and tried to walk past him.

He caught your arm and you sighed. "Come on dudette! Time to go me my bro Ink!" Fresh said. You sighed and slopped your shoulders. "Fine..." You said. His smile widened as he summoned his board. You both hopped on and a portal opened. He went through it and colors flew all around you. Then you were in a white void. "Where are we?" You asked. Another voice popped out of nowhere. "You are in the doodle sphere!" The person said. Your grip on Fresh's jacket tightened as you turned around. When you turned around and made eye contact, your wings opened defensively.

The new skeleton chuckled as you looked up at Fresh. He had a barley noticable purple hue on his cheek bones as he stared in the opposite direction. You tilted your head, then looked back at the new guy. Your wings folded again. "I'm Ink! Side creator of the AU's!" Ink said, putting his boney hand out with one on his hip. You sighed and let go of Fresh, then shook Ink's hand. His smile grew. "So which AU are you from?" He asked. "Ummm, I'm not sure... All humans have weird animal parts like me. Is that an AU?" You asked. Fresh turned around and leaned on his board. "I'm not sure. Let me check!" Ink said, then turning and reading all the papers. Fresh glanced at you then looked away.

"My broseph Ink is a lot to handle. Especially when meeting him on his viles." Fresh said. You nodded in agreement then sat down. Your wings covering your sides. Ink came back over and looked to be in thought. "No AU's here have what you described. Maybe your world wasn't apart of the Undertale universe..." Ink trailed off. You became a bit nervous with this information. "So... How do I get back home?" You asked.

Ink nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Then he looked at Fresh for help. Fresh shook his head and shrugged. "I can't take you back if it's not an Undertale AU... Maybe Dream can! He can go into ANY dreams!" Ink suggested. "Oh! Then let's go!" You said excited. Ink nodded and took out a huge brush, then swiped it on the floor. Covering the spot with black Ink. You tilted your head as he jumped in. You went to investigate, then Fresh pushed you in and jumped in himself.

A/n
Well, Fresh REALLY knows how to handle girls -_- Anyway! Hope you liked this update! Stay tuned for the next one!