Chapter 12

WARNING: SLIGHT GORE AHEAD!

Another skeleton walked towards your cell. He looked like Sans, but wore what underfell Papyrus wore. Horror looked at him and sighed. "Finally, my 'shift' is over." He said. The new skeleton rolled his eyes. "Whatever, just leave so I can do my thing." He said. "I wouldn't go in her cell, she's a fast one." Horror said. You looked between the two, but stayed quiet. "I can handle that~" He said, stretching a whip. You gulp and the adrenaline slowly starts to pump.

"Ok, don't say I didn't warn ya." Horror said before leaving. The new skeleton approached your cell. "My name is Sans, but call me Blackberry, or just master." He said while unlocking your cell. "I'll start with your wings~"He whispered. When the cell door opened, you jumped over Blackberry. He used his whip, and it wrapped around you wing. "Ah ah ah, no running!" He snarled. You couldn't feel the pain since your adrenaline was running. So you ripped your wing from his whip and ran. He was shocked by this, but began to chase you. This time, you went a different way so you didn't go into Nightmares room.

Blackberry teleported in front of you. You skit to a stop, then turn on your heel. He grabbed your arm, and you were back in your cell within the blink of an eye. "Foolish human, don't you know you can't run from me?" He asked as his grip around your arm tightened. You let out a whimper and tried to pull your arm away. He yanked you back and shut the cell door. You stared at him in horror as he raised his whip. All the memories from the circus then came back to you.

Dream, Ink, and Fresh:

It's been two days since Y/n was kidnapped. They still couldn't find a way to get into Nightmares castle. Ink had suggested he go in alone without taking his viles. Dream quickly turned that down. Fresh suggested he puts a parisite in each of them. Dream turned that down to. He had a hard time thinking of anything else. So he warely glanced at Ink. Dream let out a sigh as Ink looked over to him. "Alright Ink... You can go in alone. But ONLY bring out Y/n. And don't get spotted!" Dream said, patting Ink on the back. Ink gave Dream a reassuring smile. Now they just had to wait for Ink's potions to ware out. Fresh stood in the background messing around with his skateboard. Trying to figure out what he was feeling. Jealousy? Nah, he didn't have that anymore.

Y/n POV:

She whimpered after the last whip strike. Through her teary eyes, all she could see was the circus instructor. She tried to flap her wings, but she couldn't fly. "Flap them faster! The show is tommorow, and you are the star!" He said, then whipped you again. Younger you tried as hard as you could to fly. But the weights on her made it difficult to fly. The instructor sighed frustrated and locked you to a wall. He then left and locked your cell, leaving you alone. Sobbing into your knees. You fell asleep with a tear stained face, and a bit of blood leaking from your body.

A/n
Sorry this chapter was VERY short. But I needed something out for y'all to read. I hope it's enough!