Chapter 2

The two skeletons watched the human faint. Papyrus began to freak out and Sans looked at the human confused.

"OH MY GOD SANS! IS THAT A HUMAN?!" Papyrus asked.

"I don't know bro, she don't look like one." Sans shrugged.

"YOUR RIGHT... THEY DO LOOK A BIT ODD. BUT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL STILL HELP THEM!" He claimed.

Your POV

I woke up and heard the same energetic and lazy voices. I turned to see the two skeletons, one filled with worry and the other filled with caution. I quickly stood up and wiped the snow off me.

"Hi, um, and you tell me where I am?" I asked.

They looked at each other then back to me.

"You're in Multi-Snowden kiddo." The short one spoke.

"multi-Snowden huh? Never heard of that before. Is it a new state?" I spoke confused.

"WHAT'S A STATE? IT THAT ABOVE GROUND?" The tall one spoke.

"Waitwaitwait, you mean I'm underground right now....?" I asked, my fact turning pale.

"YES? AREN'T YOU A MONSTER?" The tall one asked.

"No! I mean- No, I'm not. I'm a human, I was just born with wings." I quickly explained.

The short one seemed to be staring at my chest. I quickly used my wings to cover me. He continued to look at that spot until he became more relaxed.

"Don't hide yourself, don't you know how to greet a new pal?" The short one spoke, now closer.

He outstretched a boney hand and I looked at him cautiously. I took his hand and a loud 'pfffffft' came from it. I started to laugh and he chuckled.

"Do you have a woopie cousin one your hand?" I asked while giggling.

"Pretty handy isn't it?" He spoke.

I laughed again and the other skeleton groaned in annoyance.

"SANS! NOBODY LIKES YOUR PUNS!" He spoke annoyed.

"I don't know Papyrus, she seemed to find it pretty humorous." He replied.

I laughed even harder as the taller skeleton, or Papyrus, came closer and started to scold Sans. I started to forget about being underground and watched the two in amusement. There were more voices coming from the distance. The two were two busy with each other so I went to check it out. There were more skeletons, they looked like the ones I just met, but edgy. I thought about what life was like above ground. Being whipped everyday was horrible. Did I really want to go back. My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp red bone zooming past my face. I looked up to see the two edgy skeletons glaring at me.

"Oh, hi!" I spoke cheerfully.

They both seemed to cringe at my cheerfulness.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE?" The tall edgy one demanded.

Sans and Papyrus had realized I was gone because they were now by my side. I must have been silent for too long because he repeated himself.

"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE?" He asked with more of a growl.

"Do you want my full name or-" I was cut off when I was pick up.

There was a red glow around me and I was brought to match the tall edgy skeletons hight. He looked me dead in the eye and I swallowed thickly.

"M-my name is y/n m/n l/n and I don't know why I'm here or how I got here." I answered.

His eyes narrowed as if he didn't believe me. I kept eye contact and put on a brave face. He seemed to be looking for something. While the shorter edgy skeleton looked at my chest. I covered up again while remaining eye contact. The tall edgy one gave up and I dropped to my feet. Papyrus and Sans waked past us and I looked between the two edgy skeletons. They were both glaring at me, but I stood proud. Soon they turned and walked away again.

"Wierd..." I whispered to myself.

I was now alone and continued walking. Going back to my previous thoughts, I started to wonder how everyone was without me. I knew so many people, and they were all probably being whipped right now. A tear rolled down my cheek at the thought. I quickly wiped it away and focused on my path. I felt like someone was following me so I looked around. There was nothing there, so I continued to walk. I arrived at a bridge and heard footsteps approach. They stopped and someone spoke.

"Hey pal, don't you know how to greet a new friend." They asked.

I slowly turned around to see another tall skeleton wearing an orange hoodie. His boney hand was outstretched for me.

Another chapter, sorry the meetings are going by fast. I'm trying to get to the real adventure as soon as possible without leaving out too much. Keep on keeping on!