Chapter 11

You woke up to someone banging on bars. You quickly sat up with your heart racing. There was another skeleton, his skull was cracked and both his eyes were red. He wore a sinister smile as he leaned on the bars. "Fresh meat." He aired out. You looked down and saw an axe in his hand.

You quickly stood up and your wings raised. He chuckled darkly at your reaction. "W-what happened to the other guy?" You asked, cursing yourself for studering. "Who? Dust? Oh his shift is over. It's my turn~" He said. He raised his axe an it reflected light into your eyes. 'Dust? That's an odd name.' You thought.

You heard the cell door open and quickly looked up. Before he could walk in, your body began to move on its own. You ran and dodged his axe. You didn't know where you were running to. But you didn't care, you just ran. You passed a few skeletons looking like Papyrus. When they saw you they began to chase you. A wall of bones appeared in front of you. Without thinking, you turned to your side and shouldered the wall. You felt a pain in your chest as the bones disappeared. You quickly regained your balance and continued to run.

When you turned a corner you ran into a skeleton wearing a black coat. It was fell Sans. You fell to the floor with an oof. Two Papyrus came around the corner and saw you. They huffed and caught their breath. Then the one with an axe appeared. You squeak then quickly hid behind Fell Sans.

He looked back at you then to the others. "How the hell did she get here Horror?!" Fell asked. "She ran out of her cell!" Horror shouted back. While they were arguing, you bolted down the hall again. "Fell! You're letting her get away!" Horror said. You ran untill you saw HUGE double doors. "Don't go in there!" Fell shouted. It was too late. You burst through the two doors and slammed them behind you. You hunched over as your adrenaline went away. Each breath hurt, but you needed air. Suddenly, a knife flew twords you. You rolled out of the way and tried to fly. But ended up falling face first into the ground. You heard a laugh as you were picked up by a tentacle. Then the doors slowly opened, showing Horror and Fell. "What. Is. She. Doing. Out. Of. Her. Cell." A voice boomed as the tentacle tightened. Fell pushed Horror into the room and quickly left.

"She ran out when I opened her cell..." Horror spoke. You were turned around to face Nightmare and a skeleton with a target on his shirt. You heart dropped as the blood drained from your face. Nightmare smiled at your fear, then glared at Horror. Horror hid his head in his hoodie. Nightmare put you next to the skeleton with the target. He wasn't as tense as Horror, but he knew something bad was going to happen. "Take her back to her cell. I'll deal with Horror while you're gone." Nightmare said. Horror's eyes went blank as he stayed quiet. You looked at him with sympathy. He noticed, but glared at you. You sighed and looked away. Then a blue heart appeared in front of you. You were lifted off the ground in an uncomfortable way. "I can walk you know!" You shouted as the doors closed behind you. He didn't reply and continued to walk.

The silence was too much for you after walking for a while. "Sooo... What's gonna happen to him?" You asked. "You don't want to know." He said. "Ok... Well, what's your name?" You ask. He laughed and looked back to you. "Why do you need to know my name? We definitely won't be all 'buddy buddy' with each other." He spoke. "I know everyone else's name." You said. "Everyones?" He asked. "Everyone I've seen so far..." You mumble. He scanned you before turning back around. "Well, I can tell you haven't met swapfell." He said with a chuckle. "Who's that?" You asked. He shook his head as the two of you arrived at your cell. He dropped you in and shut the cell door. "You'll see." He said before walking away. You huffed and rattled your cuffs.

You sat there for a little. Waiting for Horror or someone else to keep you company. You looked at your wings, they were gonna be so sore if you ever get out of here. You laid on your back and stuck both your hands into the air. You moved them around a little. The cuffs around your wrist jingling slightly. Then you realized, you didn't get that guy's name. You face palm with both of your hands. Making a weird slapping sound. You let out a little giggle and faced away from the bars.

You heard a sigh behind you as something slid down the bars. You turned around and saw Horror with his back facing you. You sat up and stared at him. His head was in his hands as his axe sat next to him. You stayed in the center of your cell and looked for any nearby sticks. You couldn't find any, so you decided to just speak. "Hey, uh... Are you okay?" You asked. He stayed silent for a bit, before shaking his head. "Thanks to your little 'escape', I got a beating." He replied with a snarl.

You flinched and lowered you head. "Well, if you didn't open my cell I wouldn't have gotten out." You mumble. He heard it and froze. He grumbled under his breath and stood up. Grabbing his axe as well. Your eyes widened as you backed up to the wall of your cell. He looked at you, his smile gone. "You act pathetic, but your soul says otherwise." He says. You put your hand over your chest. Remembering your conversation with Stretch. "Is that what he meant by...." You trailed off. He rose a brow bone. "Who are you talking about?" He asked. "Stretch told me my soul isn't trust worthy... But... What kind of soul is it?" You ask.

He looked at you and shook his head. "I'm not gonna waste my time explaining it to you." He said. "But you waste your time watching my cell." You sass. He glared at you, making you shut up. "It's a part of an agreement." He snapped. You nodded you head. Horror stood beside your cell and sharpened his axe. You stayed quiet for the rest of the time Horror was there.

A/n
I just realized how many chapters end in silence. Oh well! Hope you're enjoying the story! Thanks again for all the reads!