A Mother's Way

Instagram was lucky today Lucious blessed his fans time line with a photo of him kissing Cookie. Of course the baby wasn't in sight . They wanted to keep  it between them and the family as long as possible . He wrote a long paragrapher to his bride to be .
Lucious: A lot of people told you from the very beginning to leave me . Today , they are still telling you the same thing . But still, God wants us to be together . In all this , I have hurt you and sometimes I wonder if we are past the point of no return . I saw an opportunity to renew the bond that was made between us years ago . The fact that you said yes confirms that our love is unconditional . I love you Loretha. You've given me 3 amazing sons and an Empire fit for a king . Now it's time for me to give you the world but most importantly a happy marriage . The fans were in awe at his message but Cookie's response to that message would break the internet . She had secretly told the boys about the baby. Andre didn't say much but deep down he was a bit worried about his parents. He didn't want to go through another break up phase. Hakeem was happy to not be the baby anymore and Jamal was neutral . Happy to be having a sibling but careful not to over excite the situation.  Posting a video on her story in her causal Sunday dress, she turned to the side revealing her baby bump .
Cookie: Lyon #4 on the way .
____________________________________

Candace : Well Cookie is trending again .
Kevin: 😂😂😂 the power of social media. Where did you get that dress from ?
Candace: it's new .
Kevin: it's a bit short .
Candace : yea 😏😏.
Kevin: what would happen if you bent over .
Candace: pull over somewhere and you'll find out .
Kevin: he grabbed her thigh and turned into a corner
Kevin wasn't complaining about their new found passion. Heck they needed it after a few weeks of hard core therapy things were back on track , and he was in control of his household again . Candace would always be a tough woman but for Kevin she was willing to change . She had to as much as she acted like everything was together . She didn't want to lose her husband that's something she wouldn't be able to take it .
Meanwhile Carol is deciding what to wear . Nick was taking her out to meet his friends.
Nick: I like them both but what are you feeling today ?
Carol: this purple is a bit risky so I'll go with the red .
Nick: I like risk. He whispered in her ear .
Carol: nasty 😂😂😂.
Nick: I don't know why your so nervous .
Carol: I'm not .
Nick: well stand still .  She found it impossible to do so.
Carol: okay I'm a little nervous .
Nick: your amazing that's all that matters .
Carol: awww come and zip me up . He did and they headed into town .
They walked into the red crab together . She and Nick both loved sea food so much, so this would be a happy place to make new memories .
They greeted the happy couple .
Nick: Everyone this is my baby carol.
Everyone : Hey Carol .
Nick: babe this is Shawn . My best friend since high school.
Shawn: Nice to finally meet the woman that his this man crazy in love .
Nick: this is Jessica . She helped me land my first art deal and we have been business partners since then. Her husband is an amazing doctor .
Jessica: Got to make sure he's in good health. Nice to meet you Carol.
Nick: and last but not least my boy Eric . He keeps away the fakes .
Eric just nodded at Carol. Half way through the meal everyone was getting along great and Carol and Jessica seemed to be talking up a storm .
Eric: So Nick this the girl that was in the center with P.
Nick: Eric what are you doing .
Carol : Yes I am that girl. I'm an ex drug addict . Everyone got quiet and Nick tried to but in.
Carol: anymore questions Eric ?
Eric: Well we can't have Nick dating somebody with a record .
Jessica: Your such a pig!
Nick: Alright Enough ! Thats not your place Eric!
Carol sighed and put her napkin down .
Nick: Babe where you-
Carol: Can I have the car keys please .
Nick handed it to her and got up .
Carol: No you stay. It was nice meeting y'all . Have a good evening.  She walked off
Nick: WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!!! He moved his chair back and went after Carol.
Nick: Babe please don't drive off like this...
Carol clicked her seatbelt.
Carol: I'm not a trophy but I'm not a tragedy either. I think we should both think about where this is going. Give each other some space.
Nick: I don't want space from the love of my life. Don't do this.
Carol started the engine and put the car in drive.
____________________________________
Meanwhile Lucious and Cookie are waiting on Renee to arrive .

Cookie: Babe you good?
Lucious: of course. He rubbed her bump
Cookie: I'm so happy.
Lucious: Thats  all I want baby.
The heard the door bell ring and Juanita opened the door for Renee.
Renee: Lo lo.
Cookie: mom. They met each other half way and hugged.
Renee: Let me look at the miracle. Renee put hands on her bump.
Cookie : Lu and I want a girl.
Renee: any morning sickens.
Cookie : No thank God.
Renee: I never had morning sickness either. Cookie smiled
Renee: Well congrats Lucious.
Lucious : Thanks Renee. They shook hands briefly.
Cookie thinking this is a start.
They went into the garden area where Juanita had food places for them .
Cookie : Thank you so much Juanita.
Juanita : no problem. Enjoy.
Renee : So a wedding.
Lucious : Yes we want this very much.
Renee looked around
Renee: why would you build a house with such high walls and stiff security.
Lucious: isn't that what all homes should have.
Renee: seems suffocationg and controlling to me.
Cookie gave her the look
Cookie: this house has been designed just the way I want it. Lu just paid for it.
Lucious: what she said.
Renee: Well my apologise.
Cookie : So you seen Carol and Candace yet ?
Renee : yes and I've really missed out on my grand kids growing up.
Lucious thinking you just realized that.
Cookie : Well your here now where are you living.
Renee: I'm actually have a house warming and I want you and luscious and everybody else to come.
Cookie looking at Lucious for conformation.
Lucious : Ofcourse.
Renee : You know while I was in Africa before a woman gave birth the mother would stay with her in the two final months.
Lucious 🤨🤨🤨🤨
Cookie : Really so you'd stay with me?
Renee : Well babe that's in Africa.
Cookie : No difference. What if I wanted you to.
Renee : Girl you is married now.
Cookie : Lu wouldn't mind.
Renee always knew what to say to get Cookie to agree with her way of doing things.
Lucious : if that's what you want then yes babe.
Cookie : there you go it's settled

Renee grinned and luscious growled inwardly. This pregnancy was about to be long.