What the future holds

Anika had woken up in her penthouse suite to videos and pictures of Cookie and Lucious flaunting their love on social media . She quickly turned on Wendy to see if it was true.
Wendy : Well well ladies and gentlemen the Lyon has roared again . Cookie and Lucious are officially having a wedding. He proposed last night at their Million Dollor Mansion. A Fairytale come through right .
The crowd applauded
Wendy: that was my exact reaction. I mean you can see and feel that they just fit together like a puzzle and I was getting tired of Lucious and all these gold diggers .
Crowd: Right !
Wendy: Even though they work together Cookie has her own brand and she doesn't need him but when they come together it's instant magic . Now nothing got me more than these photos .

Displayed on the monitor was a picture of Cookie and Lucious standing in the middle of the dance floor, then another of him getting on his knee, following one of cookie saying yes , the fireworks, and them kissing during the celebration .

Wendy: Just beautiful congrats to them . I hope I get an invite to the wedding or they do a live because that's gonna be an event we can't miss. I know you guys are wondering about his former lover Anika . A photo of Anika popped up .

Crowd: Booooooooooo!!!!!

Wendy: Calm down . I think that Anika and Lucious have a business relationship that might have come off as a real relationship but it was nothing serious because now Cookie has taken her rightful place next to him on the throne.

A picture of Lucious and Cookie cuddling in bed appeared.

Wendy: I'm sure that Anika will have a new man before this month is over so all is well that ends well. This has been Wendy have a great day . Anika threw her glass at the flat screen cause it to break

Anika : UGH! That B****!!!!! That's my man! She logged into Instagram and saw that luscious posted a video of the night events. In the clip ,Cookie was on his lap facing him and they were both singing back and forth to some reggae hits .

Cookie : And if the way how we flex get everybody vex its all good me nar stop boom pon the john because a my man.- Tanya Stephens.

They both grinned and he held her closer and wrapped his arms around her as her ring shined in the camera view

Carol: Mrs. Lyon!

Cookie: Forever! Lucious smiled as he laid his head on her chest and the video ended. Anika was devasted she thought she had her drawers around Lucious neck but since Cookie got out he had fallen deeply and unconditionally in love with her. Anika had no career outside empire and she would have to draft up a plan. Going up against the Lyons would not be easy, she would have to call in some recruitment. She knew just who to call to tear down the wedding party.

____________________________________
( After the guests left last night )

Cookie sat on her side of the bed in a little night gown. Lucious was down stairs bringing her some snacks. He wanted them to get some quality time in. Even though they had forgiven each for the little fight, he wanted to show her that they could effectively communicate.
Lucious: Babe . I brought up some snacks . I was thinking we could talk .
Cookie: Oh. She was surprised and he handed her the vanilla flavor ice cream . He sat next to her and opened the chocolate flavor he was having.
Lucious: I didn't mean to yell. You know I'm not gonna cheat on you right ?
Cookie nodded
Lucious: I need to hear you say it .
Cookie : I know .
Lucious: Something bothering you ?
Cookie: No everything is perfect .
Lucious: But?
Cookie : I'm just still in shock . He slightly rubbed her arm causing little goosebumps. These hormones weren't gonna let her relax much if he would do things like that . She looked down at her ring
Cookie: How much did this -
Lucious: Don't start I don't have a budget when it comes to you and the boys .
Cookie: Well we are having budgets for the wedding.
Lucious: But-
Cookie: This is my wedding . Your just the groom . They both laughed .
Lucious: Oh really ? He said inching towards her more.
Cookie : Yes. She said going to meet him half way. As he shifted her on top his lap. Her mind suddenly kicked in that she couldn't allow him to do this especially with the baby now . His hands reached up to take off her silk and she stopped him .
Lucious: No ?
Cookie: Not tonight. She put her forehead to his . He felt bad because he knew she was probably tired from all the running around they had been doing for work and the media finding out about their reconciliation.
Cookie : I'm sorry.
Lucious : As long as we get to cuddle . She pecked his lips and they got settled in bed . As her husband held her , she didn't know when would would be the right time to tell him. There was so much going on would he even want a baby ? He always joked about making her carry Lyon number 4 but was now the right time to be pushing a baby carriage . For the first time in a long time , she was starting to think that Candace was right . She should have been taking pro-cautions and see how her relationship with Lucious progressed . He proposes tonight so that had to mean that they were heading in the right direction . Now that the wedding was on , she would have serious planning to do and would have to carefully pick a gown that was keep her bundle of joy out of sight . This was one thing she wanted to keep private until the time was right . Placing her hand on his chest , she listened to his study heart beat .
Cookie: You make me so happy . She confessed.
Lucious : Your my whole world . She smiled and closed her eyes. Her fears of today were completely gone and she was confident enough to face whatever tomorrow would bring . She prayed that her and Lucious would be brought together and here they were attached. Forever .