Chapter Five: Unexpected

I made this picture above! Follow me on Pic Collage at TimelordDemigodSherlockProngs5302!;) thanks for your support.

Levi took The Doctor and Rose to his house, set them down and gave them a room.
"Let me know if you need anything?" Said Jane, Levi's wife.
"Thank You very much, Mrs. Milton." Rose replied.
"Dinner will be ready at 6:30 so you can join us!" And Jane walked away.
Rose walked over and sat down on a large sofa. "Wow! I can't believe there's actually a sofa in here!"
"Don't get used to it" The Doctor warned. "We'll have to leave tomorrow and I don't want them thinking........" He was cut off by something in his pocket. He took out his Psychic Paper and opened it.
"Come here. Help!" He read aloud.
"Why? Where do we need to go?"
"I dunno?" It usually leaves an address or something?"
*Ding Dong*
The house's door bell rang.
The Doctor got up from the chair and walked to the bedroom door.
"Sneaky!" Rose laughed.
"I am not! I think it's what the paper is telling me"
She followed him down stairs while Levi was taking to the man outside......
"I'm looking for The Doctor." The man said.
"Oh, then, come in. He just turned up!" Levi replied.
"Miss Rose, Mr. Doc...... Oh you guys are down here....." Levi trailed off. "This man clams he knows you?"
They looked up and who was standing there grinning happily, no other than Capt. Jack Harkness.
"Jack what are you doing here?" Rose exclaimed hugging him.
"Just stopping by. But Doctor, I needed some assistance." Jack said.