Chapter Two: I think I need a Doctor.

Rose felt like the Doctor's kiss felt like hours. It was long, sweet, passionate, and wonderful, just like him. His lips were soft and sweet like honey. Rose got a whiff of his pumpkin spice coffee breath which still smelled good because the Doctor had minty-fresh breath. She could feel and hear his two heart beats pounding against his chest. It was like a teenage girl's first kiss. Rose was on cloud 9. The Doctor lit her up like a firework all the time, but now she was bursting with joy and happiness. The Doctor didn't care if he got Rose's cough and fever, he just wanted to be with her through thick and thin. So did Rose. Nobody else, not even Mickey made Rose feel this way. Mickey was a very good boyfriend, but she loved the Doctor too much and she wanted to be with her OnComing Storm.

The Doctor began to pull away and Rose didn't release him from her arms. The cute couple starred into each other's eyes. The Doctor's eyes gleamed and rose's eyes shined.

"I love you too, Doctor." Rose replied with a small voice.

"Now, my precious Rose, I think to get rid of that cold of yours, you need a Doctor!" Flashing off his wide smile grin. It was 11:34pm and they were tired. The two walked together to the Doctor's bedroom. Rose was so tired that when she sat on the Doctor's bed just for a second she passed out and fell into a deep sleep.

"Good night, My precious Rose......" The Doctor said getting into bed with his PJ's on and wrapping his arms around her, kissing her lightly on the forehead.

Please please please!! PLZ!! COMMENT!!! It would be appreciated and I wanna know if I hit any of your Fangirl modes through The Kiss!!!!!!!