Chapter Four: When are we?

Hey guys, thought you might like a funny pic of DT!! Haha. Found it on Piccollage. If you are on piccollage please follow me at TimelordSherlockProngs5302. P.S. IF YOU ARE READING MY OTHER STORY CALLED "Can you do it all?" IM HOLDING OFF ON THAT BOOK BUT AFTER CHRISTMAS ILL FINISH IT. Allons-y!

The TARDIS started shifting and tumbling through outer space and time when they came to a hard stop.

"Doctor, you still need to work on your landings." Rose said.
"Come off it, I'm a great driver!" He said.
"Same old Doctor!" Rose yelled.
"So... When are we?" She asked.
"The year of 1934. The Great Depression"
They were on Crescent Street in the middle of a small neighborhood. The trees were stripped of their leaves and covers with white flakey snow. They were not in London anymore. They were in Chicago, Illinois. America.
Small white fences were in front of a few houses with nicely grown grass but it was caked in snow. Perfect for snow angels!
"Sir!! Sir!" Shouted someone from behind.
A man.
A man with dark brown hair (it was so dark brown that it was almost black) and hazel eyes and a long winter coat was running up the street calling for The Doctor and Rose. He finally reached them.
"Hello, we better get you and your lady into a home right now. We really aren't supposed be out in this horrid weather. If a policemen comes by you can get arrested."
"For being outside?" Rose questioned.
"Yes, ma'am." He replied.
"By the way I'm Levi Milton. My wife is Jane. Who are you?"
"I'm The Doctor and this is Rose"
"Hello" Rose said.
"Huh......? Okay cool. Here, my house is down this next street. Let's go in and get you guys warmed up!" Levi said.
"Oh, it's alright we have shelter" said the Doctor being his humble self.
"But I insist! You must come." He persuade.
"Come on, Doctor!" Rose said.
"Brilliant."