❤️Prom Night🖤

*You've chosen to view "Prom Night". You are suddenly taken to a school cafeteria, during 20XX. It was May 20th, the second to last week of school. It was a sunny afternoon, sunshine helping to light up the large cafeteria, along with all the lights hanging above. There were three skeletons sitting at a table, chatting to one another.

"Just casually walk up to him and ask him to go with you, can't be that hard." G chuckled. 
"Have you SEEN him, G??" Reaper questioned, "He's so pretty! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! He is way out of my league!"
"That's weird considering he says the same thing about you." Error muttered. "Listen, he's been getting kinda stressed out with his physical therapy lately, I suggest you offer to bring him to a pool so you guys can spend some time together, alone, then ask him." Error nommed on his chocolate. "I guarantee you that he will accept."
Reaper whined, "I doubt-"
"Alright bitch that's it-" G stood up, grabbing Reaper's hood and making him stand up. He dragged him down the hall, quickly finding Geno where he usually sat during lunch. G pushed Reaper forward, "Now you have no choice, do it before I do it myself." He huffed and walked away.

"WH- YOU ASSHOLE WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" Reaper gay panicked-
Geno looked at him curiously, "Do.. you need something, Reaper?"
Reaper hardcore gay panicked, hesitantly sitting by Geno. "Well... uh..." He gulped, very nervous. "...Do you plan to go to prom...?"
"I don't really have anyone that would willingly go with me, but I am still going... Error and Fresh need moral support since they both are going with a partner." He shrugged. "Why do you ask?"
"Well... I don't have anyone to go with, so... I was wondering... maybe you'd.... like to go with me?" 
Geno blushed, "Really...? You're... not joking?"
"Of course not... I wouldn't joke about that..." Reaper looked into his eyes.
Geno blushed a bit more but smiled. "Thank you, I would love to go with you, Reaper..."

Reaper blushed and smiled brightly his tail wagging. "Really??? Thank you! Thank you!" He hugged him, being gentle to not hurt him.
Geno smiled and hugged back, "What should we wear to match?"
"I think... something with flowers would be nice." Reaper smiled softly.
Geno smiled and nodded, "That sounds like a great idea."

Geno was standing by the wall in his pretty dress, waiting for Reaper.
His dress was white on top, fading into red at the bottom. It was a little below his knees and was just wearing some red, flat dress shoes, which had cute bows on them. The dress had only some light glitter, the top had red glitter, the bottom half having white glitter. It sparkled beautifully in the blue lights. Along with it all, there were pastel pink flowers embroidered into the top of the dress, though there wasn't anyone there yet to admire his beauty.
It had already been a half hour and it was getting pretty lonely for Geno, he hadn't gotten a text or call that he wasn't coming or was going to be late either, which definitely was making him feel pretty down. He sighed, hugging himself, starting to believe that Reaper had stood him up as some sort of joke.

Someone walked over to Geno, snickering as they reached and grabbed his shoulder. "What's a pretty gal like you doing all alone in the corner, hm?" He stood in front of him, making sure he wouldn't be able to just walk away easily. 
Geno immediately became uncomfortable. "Please leave me alone..." He grabbed the boy's wrist, trying to make him let go, but his grip on his shoulder only tightened, making him wince. 
"Maybe you just need to chill a bit, I snuck in some beer, here." The boy tried making Geno drink the beer, but Geno turned his head away from it.
"Quit it!" He spoke with his teeth clenched together. He winced and whimpered when he felt his shoulder crack slightly from the boy's grip. 

The boy was about to speak again, but was met with a fist right to the face; He was knocked over from the forceful punch, the beer bottle falling from his hand and the bottle broke, spilling all over him.
Geno yelped, pressing himself to the wall nervously. He quickly looked at his savior- "Reaper!"
Reaper huffed and puffed, filled with anger that someone would dare hurt Geno. He calmed, turning to look at Geno, "Are you alright?? He got your shoulder.." He stepped closer, examining his shoulder. 
"It stings really bad..." He whimpered a bit, "Thank you for saving me though.." He managed a small smile, surprising Reaper with a peck on the cheek.
Blush filled Reaper's face with a dark blue, "Y-You're uh- w-welcome..!" His tail wagged excitedly. "I can heal your shoulder if that would help any?" 
Geno smiled softly, "Thank you.. that would help..." 

Reaper gently held his hurt shoulder, using his magic to heal the cracks. Slowly, the cracks mended and healed, the pain going away as well.
Geno relaxed, smiling. "Thank you... but why were you so late?? I was starting to worry that you stood me up..." He saddened again.
"Oh- I'm sorry, I got caught up in a police chase, luckily, I helped them catch who they were after." He smiled softly, "I couldn't text you because I was on the road most of the time and then got so caught up with those officers.."
Geno sighed with relief, smiling softly, "Okay, good..." He smiled softly. "I really was scared you wouldn't come..."
Reaper stepped forward, gently hugging Geno. "You look so, so beautiful..." 
Geno blushed, hugging back, hiding his face in his shoulder. "Thank you... I think you look really handsome..." 
Reaper blushed but smiled. "Thank you.." He pecked his forehead, "Would you like to get some food first?"
Geno nodded, "Yeah, sure..."

It wasn't too long until it was time for the couples/pairs to dance. Geno was hesitant to dance, but Reaper still managed to convince him to dance. 
"Come on, Geno... it's okay. You got this." He smiled softly, holding his hand, bringing him to an empty space on the dancefloor. 
Geno huffed softly, "Fine... I guess."
Reaper smiled, his tail wagging. He held a hand on his waist, his other hand holding his hand. Geno blushed brightly, flustered. Even so, he held his hand, putting his other hand on Reaper's shoulder. The music began to play and Reaper guided Geno with the steps.
Geno was looking down at their feet, trying to keep up with Reaper, but soon got the catch of it and looked up, into Reaper's eyes.
For one of the first times, Reaper's right pupil was illuminated, glowing in the shape of a heart as he lovingly stared into Geno's eyes.
Geno blushed, "Reaper...? Is everything okay?"
"Geno... I love you. I love you so, so much... I just want you to be mine, always and forever... I love everything about you, Geno... from your personality to your looks... I love everything about you..." He blushed. "You're just so amazing, I can't express how much I am in love with you..." He gave a soft, reassuring smile.

Geno blushed brightly, tears forming in his eyes. "Oh, Reaper...!" He smiled brightly, "I love you too! I love you just as much, Reaper!" He had the brightest, sweetest smile.
Reaper smiled as well, "Geno!" He nuzzled him sweetly. "May I kiss you?" He looked into his eyes with a flirty expression.
"Please do~" He smiled softly, leaning in for the kiss.
Reaper pulled him into the kiss, being gentle and loving all the while, not daring to hurt Geno. Geno gladly kissed him back, smiling through the kiss. Not too long after, they pulled apart, looking lovingly into each other's eyes. 
"Oh, Reaper... that was so nice..." Geno purred.
Reaper smiled, kissing his cheek. "I love you, Geno."
"I love you too, Reaper..."

(1,303 Words)