𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟣.

The next day:

Yunho woke up early in the morning as they were adviced on the last night ,since they had to paint.'Maybe it was all a dream...'he thought infront of his bathroom mirror as he noticed that his morning blush has worsened...."Oh god...maybe it wasn't a dream..."he said patting his cheeks aggresively.He quickly got dressed and went down for breakfast.On his way to the elevator,he met someone,the last person he needed to see."Good Morning Yunho."said y/n acting as normal as possible."Oh,hey y/n..."replied Yunho.'Maybe I'm the one who makes a big deal out of it....'he thought and shook his thoughts off.Meanwhile 'Don't be wierd y/n,act normal...He just held yout hand...Don't panic'y/n thought as the two of them got on,alone...Later to be joined by a screaming Donghyuck.'Why does this kid always have to interfere?!'thought Yunho.'Donghyuck!You just had to come RIGHT now and not when I was stuck with Jungkook?!'screamed y/n's inner child as Donghyuck who had no idea was jumping and singing "Booming System uh uh!TY Track!Ty Track!" making Yunho's face light up."You like TY too?!"."Yes!!!I love him!"said Donghuck."Do you like TY too noona?"."Oh...no...I don't like him very much.."replied y/n chuckling to herself seeing Yunho and Donghyuck acting like little children.

After they got off the elevator and reached their reserved table,they noticed something unusual.Byeol and Sunwoo were sitting together holding hands and staring at eachother lost in their own world."Woah...Woah...Woah....Did we miss something?"asked Donghyuck.

"Check your instagram feed.."said Sunwoo not taking his eyes off.

_Kim.S.W00_ posted a photo

100k likes 'I'm not the best,but I promise I will love you with all my heart

100k likes 'I'm not the best,but I promise I will love you with all my heart...'

           She said yes...

Ju.Yeon_98

Finally...someone found someone...

S.Y.Jae_00

Finally...I was having enough of your one-sided love texts....Congrats tho buddy

Kevin_Moon

Congrats Sunwoo

"Woah...Sunwoo..."said Yunho looking up from Donghyuck's phone followed by a jaw dropped y/n and Donghyuck."I guess you're the only ones left noona..."said Sungchan slurping on his cereal."I...guess so?"said y/n along with a nervous laugh while side-eyeing Yunho.

"Okay kids...Finish your breakfast and once your done,Hana will announce your topics..."said Mrs.Kim as she sashayed off towards to her own table."No offence Sunwoo,but your mom is the worst tour guide ever.."said Han chewing on his bacon like a cute squirrel."I agree"said Hyunjin and Changbin together,nodding their heads in unison."Weren't our topics supposed to be announced about two days ago?"asked Jackson scratching his head."Yeah..."said Yunho as everyone else started to notice the long delay as well.