𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤.

Y/N's POV:

I just sat there on the bed rethinking my decision of going on the tour to Thailand.I didn't want it to be an extremely awkward trip for me and Jungkook and even for Ji-Eun.I never thought that Jungkook could draw so well that he would get placed 3rd.I can't believe I was foolish enough to love him more than anything.It broke my heart into a million pieces when Mingi came running to me telling that he had seen Jungkook kissing Ji-Eun in the janitors closet.It made my heart broken into pieces that it could never be made again.Even then,Yunho stood by me trying to comfort me.Yunho is the only reason I'm going on this tour.

After a while of thinking,I heard my mom calling me telling me that Yunho had come to pick me up.So,I forgot all about Jungkook and went downstairs with my luggage,I lied about the fact that I had trouble with my luggage because I didn't want mom or Yunho to worry about me too much.

Later,I got into the passenger seat in Yunho's car and we were on our way to the airport.Yunho had a good tatse in music so I let him play any song he likes (Pick it up by Famous Dex).Eventhough he played a catchy song,it made my thoughts trail off to Jungkook.I wondered why I had fallen for him in the first place knowing that Jungkook was the school's playboy.There were plenty of other handsome and cute guys who proposed to me...Lee Donghyuck the cute melanin dongsaeng who liked me so much,Nakamoto Yuta the handsome japanese prince,Mark Tuan, the american playboy in our school and many other cute guys.But out of all,I liked the biggest playboy Jeon Jungkook who liked me too...

We were the cutest couple in school until another transfer student was put in our class,Lee Ji-Eun.Jungkook loved me so much but Ji-Eun destroyed our love by flirting and making Jungkook love her more than he loved me.

My thoughts were cut off when Yunho played my favourite song Rotate by Ruk-su...Thanks to Yunho I sang along with the song and forgot about my thoughts for the moment.

Yunho's POV:

Y/N always seemed to think about Jungkook...How did I know?She always spaces out when she thinks about that bastard who cheated on her.No matter what Jungkook did,she always loved him more than anyone in this world.I was the one who always had her back and was always loving her in every way possible,but she never showed interest in me.With that thought,my mind too trailed off into the direction where I had met y/n for the first time...She was the prettiest girl I've ever met she had (Imagine it) and (Imagine this too).She was so irresistably pretty.I love the way how she always pouts when she's confused,how she pushes back her hair strands when she's busy,how she would run to me when she had an arguement with Jungkook...I love everything about her.Her just existing makes me feel so treasured,loved,meaningful and happy.

Before,I didn't have a purpose,but now I do,my purpose is to just be there for her whenever she needs me,she gave me a purpose but never knew about it.I have no idea why Jungkook left such a pretty girl for Ji-Eun.Not that she isn't pretty,but to me,y/n was always prettier.The reason we are friends and why I wanted to join the art section is because of my crush on y/n.The reason I participated in the competion is is because of her,not because I wanted to prove myself to my mom.

I knew that y/n would win,so I did my best too.But I never knew that Jungkook and Ji-Eun would win as well...I did know that Kim Sunwoo would win,eventhough he didn't he could just go on a normal tour with his family because he was super rich.So can Jungkook,but for me and y/n,this is a lifetime orpotunity.Y/N is one talented girl who has a big heart eventhough Jungkook broke it.I thought I had some hope when she broke up with Jungkook,but she never budged.All she thought about all day was about that idiot!Wooyoung and San told me to move on,so did Hongjoong hyung,but I just can't seem to let her go.

One day I think of letting go,the next day she appears infront of me prettier than the day before!How can people expect me to let her go?!I snapped awake from my trail of thoughts when I heard y/n singing to the song I had played unintentionally.I never knew she could sing...Dang it!Something  to love her more...You see what I mean now?She brings up different things that amuse me and make me love her even more!

Narrator's POV:

Yunho loved her unconditionally but y/n never showed interest in him.Yunho never showed his love to y/n so she never knew,what she did know was that their friend Song Mingi was madly in love with Yunho and that was the exact reason y/n never thought of Yunho as anything else more than  a friend.She wanted Yunho to have a good life,she didn't want Yunho to have the same fate as she did in love.

After a long ride,they finally reached the airport.Y/N got off first with her luggage and waited for Yunho until he went to the car park and left his car and came back.Then,the both of them together went to the waiting area when they heard a pair of familiar voices.Y/N's expression went blank and she went pale....Yunho looked towards what she was looking at and they saw the pair of travellers they were least exited to see...

A big thanks to @yoongisaranghe for being my first reader!! Saranghae!