𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣.

Narrator's POV:

"Y/N!Get ready dear!Your flight is in one hour!"

"Okay mom!Just a minute!I'm on my way!!"

One month ago...

"Kids!I have great news for you!We will be having an art competition this week and those who like to take part can get their applications from the front desk..."said y/n's teacher Mrs.Kim. "Y/N,dear I hope you take part...I know you have the potential to win this competition..."."Oh,and also kids....the first,second,third,fourth and fifth will be taken to for a trip in Thailand...All the expenses will be provided by the academy which hosts the competition..."

"Hey Y/N,I think you should take part in this competition..."said Yunho,y/n's best friend.

"Nah...I don' t want to...But...if you come,I think I can...Can't you take part with me Yunho?I can't join alone,"."It'd be fun if we won and could go to Thailand..."

"Yeah...I will take part of course..My mom doesn't see me as a painter and thinks I am wasting my time...So if I win it'd be a great chance to prove myself..."said Yunho.

Yunho's mother never took him as a potential artist,she always thought that he was wasting his time painting.

"Yeah...Yunho,I guess you have to take part to prove to your mom...I'll enter too.Eventhough I can't draw."said a familiar voice.

"Mingi?!Where did you get to know about the competition?You aren't an art student!"said y/n.

Mingi had a crush on Yunho ever since they were 17,but Yunho was so naive that he didn't underestand anything Mingi does to prove himself.Mingi makes it so obvious that y/n and the rest of their friends knew.Yunho was the only one who doesn't know.He doesn't even think of Mingi as anything more than a friend...Because Yunho has his eyes on y/n.Yunho had a crush on Y/N since they were 13.His  little crush on y/n was what made him approach her and made them the best friends they are now.

Not making his crush interfere their friendship,he didn't want to confess so,y/n and Yunho have been friends for like forever!Yunho and y/n are  also friends with the school's most famous  couples,the hot couple Jung Wooyoung and Choi San,the brainy couple Kim HongJoong and Park Seonghwa,the secret couple Choi Jongho and Kang Yeosang and of course the school's craziest idiot,Song Mingi.

Y/N doesn't know how to love,she doesn't even know what love is!Her friends' cheesy "I love you"s and comments are unbearable for her...Ever since her boyfirend,Jeon Jungkook cheated on her for the mean but very pretty girl in school,Lee Ji-Eun,she was afraid to love anymore....Not knowing what was to come ahead,she and Yunho went to the college reception and filled in their applications...

Y/N and Yunho were both amazing artists.They knew that they will win the trip to Thailand if they do their best.Yunho also knew that if he didn't encourage y/n enough,she'd be broken and would not take part in the competition.Ever since y/n and Jungkook broke up,Yunho was the one to always act like her boyfriend and bring her gifts and taking care of her.

TIME SKIP....

Unknown number:

'Y/N,We are pleased to inform you that you have been placed first in the art competition held by the IAA (International Art Academy).You are selected to join the tour to Thailand along with the rest of the four winners...

2nd place:Jeong Yunho

3rd place:Jeon Jungkook

4th place:Lee Ji-Eun

5th place:Kim Sunwoo

We will bare all the expenses along with the flight tickets to Thailand and we sincerely hope that you will be able to join the tour...More details will be discussed later.We hope to travel to Thailand in the next week....

Sincerely,

The President of the IAA,

Kim Namjoon.

The next day

"Y/n!We got selected!"said Yunho in disbelief.

"Great.Just great.Out of all the human beings in this world,they just HAD to select Jungkook and his girlfriend!I won't go Yunho.You'll have to go alone..."said Y/N not believing the fact that she had to go on a tour with her ex-boyfriend."Oh!Come on!We can't let that cheater ruin OUR trip can we now?!I'm there for you y/n...I'll always be there for you...."said Yunho in a tough but comforting way."Hmmm...Okay then.I'll go!For you"replied y/n in an unenthustiastic way.

Back to the current day

"Darling!Y/N be quick!Yunho is here to get you.You don't want to keep him waiting!"said y/n's mother just before she heard y/n stumbling down the stairs with her luggage.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting Yunho.I had some trouble trying to close my suitcase..."said y/n pouting."No no,it's okay...let's get going shall we now?"said Yunho chuckling to himself trying to paint the memory of y/n pouting in his head.

Yo people!!I know this book is soooo boring and useless...Just to let ya'll know,This is my FIRST book so sorry for any mistakes and stuff....I hope you enjoy my reading my book...