𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦.

No y/n no SNAP OUT OF IT!!!You don't like him....You only like him as a friend....That's when I saw him waving his hand infront of my eyes trying to get me back to reality.

"Y/n,you spaced out again.Sunwoo was worried but I told him it happens often...Try to tone it down okay?"said Yunho smiling brightly making my broken heart pieces somersault .I whispered a tiny okay and looked down.

"What do you want y/n noona and Yunho hyung?Breakfast's on me!"said Sunwoo exitedly."I'll have a Mc.Donalds burger please Sunwoo"I said still dazed about the fact that I'm crushing on my best friend."I'll have a mac and cheese kid"said Yunho winking.STOP BEING CUTE ALREADY!My inner mind is screaming Yunho!

This thought just came to me so suddenly that I don't even have time to think about it.I don't know why I feel this way towards my best friend...Is my mind is just playing tricks,or does he possibly  like me too?My mind is definitely playing tricks.....SNAP.OUT.OF.IT.Y/N!!!Final decision:I do NOT like my best friend!

Sunwoo finally came back with our breakfast and we started eating in silence when we heard loud noices coming from the entrance.'Great'I thought.We saw Donghyuck,Jackson,Changbin,Hyunjin,Han and Sungchan walking towards us.

"HELLO!ANNYEONGHASEYO!"screamed Jackson into my innocent ear."HEY NOONA!"said Donghyuck,he had no nervousness at all so that meant he had forgotten about me regecting him.I looked at Yunho and he smiled reassuringly.Maybe he felt the same thing as I did.I smiled at each one of the crackheads as Hyunjin the drama queen acted as if I shot his heart and started rolling all over the floor.Han just came to me and hugged me and Yunho.So did Changbin and Sungchan.They were the only normal trio in the group."Who's the new guy?"asked Jackson gesturing towards Sunwoo."Oh,he's Kim Sunwoo,he's Mrs.Kim's elder son actually.How come ya'll not know about him?"I asked."They might not know me noona.I don't mind that.Anyways,nice to meet you.I'm Sunwoo,00 liner and you are?"said Sunwoo getting up and shaking Jackson's hand."I'm Jackson Wang from China,he's Lee Donghyuck,you can call him Hyuck,he's Seo Changbin,Hwang Hyunjin,Han Jisung and Jung Sungchan."said Jackson gesturing for each one of them.

I was stunned to see how quick Sunwoo bonded with crackheads,maybe he's a crackhead too...

"I have a friend in Thailand and so does Jackie hyung,his name is Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul....I know,very long,but you can call him Ten.What was your friend's name hyung?"asked Donghyuck."Oh,him.He's Kunpimook Bhuwakool...Wierd names,but we call him BamBam or Vodka"replied Jackson.

"Don't you have a friend in Thailand too y/n?"asked Yunho."Hmmm,I do she's Lalisa Manoban,but I call her Lisa...We haven't talked to each other from a long time.But I told her I'd be coming."I replied just in time to see Ji-eun and Jungkook entering the Mc.Donanlds hand-in-hand.My heart hurt like crazy to see Jungkook crying into Ji-eun's shoulder bending his back about 90 degrees.All my friends in the shop shot a dirty look towards Jungkook as I felt Yunho's large hand cup my cheek and turn my face towards him."Hey,look at me.You are not going to be hurt anymore.I'm here for you,how many times should I tell you that?"said Yunho."We came here to have fun,then let's have fun!"."Yeah,I think so..."I said looking down as he let go of my face.

Yunho's POV:

It hurts alot to see that one time she looks like she's interested in me and in the next she starts tearing up to see Jungkook with Ji-eun.I don't want my heart to get hurt as much as I don't want her's to get hurt.But what should I do?I can't confess to her and ruin our 8 year long friendship.I don't know what to do,I just can't stand to see her with the other guys.I thought maybe if I had enough time alone with her in this tour,I could get myself together and confess.But,no,I can't because of Sunwoo.I thought at least I can tell him my plan and send him away for a while.