𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥.

"Well,well,well...Look who's here...My boyfriend's ex!I see you found another cute guy"spat Ji-Eun as she started flirting with Yunho."Ji-Eun,stop now.."whispered Jungkook finally making eye contact with y/n.Jungkook started to tear up as he excused himself and ran to the nearest restroom."He's not my boyfriend Ji-Eun,he's my best friend who is someone you can never have because you're mean!"y/n argued back,stepping between Yunho and Ji-eun."Don't you dare flirt with him!"

"Awww....I see someone cares for you y/n...Maybe he'll be the one to mend your broken heart.Y/N,just let go of Jungkook already!You know he doesn't love you now"said Ji-eun.

"Oh shut up Ji-eun,why do you care if she still loves Jungkook?!So maybe what,maybe I WILL be the guy to mend her heart!You don't have to care about what she does or who she likes!"yelled Yunho finally musering up his courage leaving y/n and Ji-eun speechless.

"Woah woah hyung...calm down....You're voice is loud enough to wake the dead!"said another familiar voice."Oh hi Sunwoo!Nice to see you!"said y/n running towards Sunwoo giving him a hug which made  Yunho's blood boil."Time you showed up kid"said Yunho.

"Y/N noona!!!I missed you!And by the way Yunho hyung,I'm only one year younger...Geez..."said Sunwoo as he was being followed by his mother,Mrs.Kim,y/n's class teacher...

"Okay....y/n,Yunho,Ji-eun,Sunwoo...where's Jungkook?"asked Mrs.Kim.

"He went to the restroom miss.I'll go get him"said Ji-eun and starting running off in the direction which Jungkook went.Mrs.Kim just stood there in a daze and finally said,"We just have to wait for Donghyuck,Jackson,Hyunjin,Changbin,Han and Sungchan.Then we can walk to the terminal"said Mrs.Kim."Let's go get some breakfast for now.You can go anywhere to have your food but be back at 10:00 am because we wil have our flight at 12:00am...Hopefully,the rest will be here soon."she said and waved them towards the food court.

Y/N's POV:

Wait!Did I here her right?!Is Donghyuck coming here too?!

"Miss,aren't we the only ones who got selected?"I asked."Dear,we thought of inviting all the best participants because it would be unfair for some children who don't have talent but worked really hard on the drawing...By the way,Jackson is the only one who is elder than you kids and of course Ji-eun is...Where are they?..."she said and walked away with Sunwoo hot on his mother's trail.But later,I saw that he said something to Mrs.Kim and after a while she nodded.Y/n and Yunho turned to see Sunwoo running towards them."My mom told me that I can come with you"he said and smiled brightly."Yunho,Donghyuck...I rejected him...."I whispered into Yunho's ear."Don't worry,I'll be there for you...He might've forgotten about you.But if he hasn't,there's gonna be a whole lot of awkwardness..."Yunho whispered back.

I knew that Yunho always had my back as a friend,but what he told to Ji-eun made me wondering if he will be the man to mend my heart...Also,I can't help but agree with Yunho about the fact that there'll be alot of awkwardness if Donghyuck hadn't forgotten all about me...

I cut off my thoughts when I felt Yunho staring at me.I looked at him and smiled and looked away so that he wouldn't see me blushing and so that I won't see him blushing.I'm not supposed to feel this way towards my best friend! 'He's really cute when he blushes'I thought.Wait!I can't be falling for him! *mental slap.

I promised myself that I wouldn't be foolish enough to fall for another guy who I think loves me and is trustworthy....But I feel myself slowly breaking that promise because of Yunho...Maybe I am,because even if I don't know,I always stare at Yunho and I love how cute he is when he smiles...His smile,gosh,it's bright enough to light up the whole room...

Another huge thanks to @Shal_316  for helping me write...