Arrested

This is a request for StayArmyZen06

Hope you enjoy!

Request: Hi, I don't know if you take requests but if you do for your jordan baker imagines book can you make one where the reader is jordan's girlfriend and she is waiting at the baker house the day that jordan and spencer get arrested coming back from crenshaw.

( I'm Going to be putting Y/N even though its a request just because i want it to be for everyone.)

Readers POV

Olivia and I just got back from the football game at crenshaw. We decided to ride in my car while the boys drove in Jordans.

"I'm Surprised we beat them since we all left at the same time." Olivia states getting out of the car.

"They probably stopped for food or something." I reply shrugging closing my car door.

We walk into the house greeting Mr. and Mrs. Baker.

"Hey, Where are the boys?" Mrs. Baker asked.

"I don't know, we took different cars," I started, " They probably just stopped for food on the way."

Me and olivia go into her room and decide to just watch tv as we wait for Jordan and spencer to get home.

Jordan POV

Spencer and I were laying on the ground looking into eachothers eyes.

"Just keep looking at me." Spencer says calmly trying to keep me distracted.

" Man we didn't even do anything!" I exclaim trying to get off of the ground.

" What are you boys doing in this neighborhood huh? Whose car is this?" The officer asks while pushing me harder into the ground.

" I live here, and thats my car." I replied with attitude.

"Yeah right." The cops start laughing.

"How much you wanna bet they stole this car?" The officers continue laughing at me and Spencer.

All I could do was wait for this whole thing to be over.

Readers POV

Its been an hour and no ones answering their phone making everyone worried.

Just as we were about to call them again, Mr.Bakers phone started ringing.

"Its The jail." He says confused.

"Hello?" He answers. "Wait what?" He asks concered.

"Whats happening?" His wife whispers to him.

"I'm On my way." Mr. Baker hangs up the phone.

"Jordan and Spencer have been arrested." He says grabbing his keys.

"What?!" We all ask shocked.

"Are they ok?" I ask concerned.

"They're fine, just a little shaken up," He starts, " I'll be back with the boys." He gives his wife a kiss then rushes out the door.

We all look at each other just silently thinking the same thing.

That they were ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about 30 minutes, The front door opens making us all rush to it.

As soon as Jordan sees me, he runs and gives me the biggest hug ever, burrying his head in my neck.