Dare chips pt 1

*I CHANGED THE REQUEST A LITTLE BIT

*I CHANGED THE REQUEST A LITTLE BIT.*

Y/N POV

"Omg, you should totally wear this !" My best friend Layla exclaimed holding up a black body con dress ."

"I don't know lala, don't you think it's a little much?" I ask her wearily.

"yea it's a little much lay. I mean we're only sophomores ." My other best friend Olivia says  agreeing with me .

"That's exactly why we have to go all out! We're not little underclassmen anymore. " Layla whines, "please. wear it for me."  She sticks out her bottom lip with the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine." I grown flopping down on Layla's bed.

"Yay!!" Layla cheers pulling me off of her bed , " you're gonna look so hot !" She pushes me into the bathroom handing me the dress .

—————

After I put the dress on, I stop and look at myself in the mirror.

Huh, i do look hot.

The dress hugs my body in all of the right places , showing of my curves.
My body looks great but I can't get over the braces and the pimples .

After one final look in the mirror, I'm ready to go.

I step out of the bathroom to see my friends already waiting for me.

"Let's do this." I breathe out.

——————-
Jordan POV

me and JJ have been playing poker since the party started .

"Wooh, I am kicking your ass Baker." JJ screams out.

We're using the date chips even after the seniors warned us but us being stupid freshman, we wanted to seem cool.

"Ouuu my turn to dare you brother" JJ says patting my back.

"Alright nothing  too crazy JJ" I saw kind of scared of his dare.

After JJ scans the room, his eyes light up .

" I dare you, to act like you're in love with her, but you have to get her to fall in love with you." JJ says pointing off into the distance .

I follow his fingers with my eyes, to see this cute girl laughing with Layla and Olivia. Looks like she's my age and looks really nice. Especially in that dress.

"Easy" I say standing up and making my way to  her.

Y/N POV

"Hello ladies ." I hear a voice behind me. "Jordan baker. Nice to meet you."

"I know who you are ." I say giggling, " you're Olivias brother and we have English together ."

after I said this I see his face drop with embarrassment.

"Oh well-" he starts.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just messing with you. I'm Y/N." I say amused.

He lets out a sigh of relief and laughs a little.

"Would you want to go out with me by any chance?" He asks with a hint of fear in his voice.

My eyes widen as I didn't expect him to ask me out.

" y-yeah I would love to. when ?" I stutter.

"How's tomorrow?" He asks with a big grin.

"I'm free at 7." I respond with a smile just as big.

"It's a date." He winks as he walks back over to JJ.

I just watch him walk away as my smile gets bigger, if that's even possible.

"Ewww you like my brother?" Olivia fake gags .

"Oh shut up" Layla laughs, " let her be happy. Maybe she'll finally get a boyfriend"

"Guys it's just us hanging out, calm down" I say facing them, " now let's party!"

Third person POV
Jordan walk back over to JJ with a smile on his face.

"Boom, I got a date."

"Nice work baker, but you didn't win yet," JJ starts, "she's gotta be in love with you man."

"Man it'll be easy, she's falling for me already." Jordan says cockily as he looks at Y/N laughing at something Layla said.

——————————
TIME SKIP

Jordan POV

I pull up to Y/N's house and for some reason, I'm nervous.
I get out the car and walk up to her beautiful house.

As I wait for the door to be answered, all I can think about is winning this bet. That is until she opened the door looking as beautiful as ever.

She looks down blushing and smiling.
"You look gorgeous." I say still staring at her.

" you don't look too bad yourself baker." She replies giggling.

I reach out for her hand and she grabs it hesitantly, as if she's never done this before.

"What do you have in store for us today baker ?" She asks as I start the car.

"That is classified information ma'am." I reply in a serious voice with a smile on my face.

"Will it be a night that I'll remember?" She asked giggling.

"Definitely." I say backing out of her driveway.

_________________

Y/N POV

Jordan and I have been on a few dates now and I think I am really starting to like him.

As I'm at my locker getting my books out, I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Well hello to you too." I say giggling and closing my locker to turn around in his arms and face him.

"Be my girl friend." He says smiling

My eyes get wide as I stand there in shock.

"Wait- really?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Really." He replies. He smiles and leans down and kisses me.

I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

It was like everything was perfect.

Until it wasn't..

___________

I hope you guys liked it ! Sorry I haven't been posting but I'm trying to get better at it lol . I will post part 2 as soon as I can.
And thank you all so much for 10k reads!! That's crazy! I owe everything to you guys <3! Don't forget to vote and comment any criticism or requests!