Dare chips: part 2

Y/N POV

it's been a few months since me and jordan have become an official couple and i couldn't be happier.

it was our last day of sophomore year, i was so excited to start this summer off with the boy i love.

after the last bell rings, i start making my way towards jordan's locker when i already see him there talking to JJ.
i don't think anything of it until i hear my name brought up.

JORDAN POV

"so, has Y/N fallen in love with you yet? would have for you to lose this bet." JJ says with a slight smirk.

i sigh while thinking about how stupid i was to make this bet in the first place.

"look man," i start, " i don't wanna do this stupid bet anymore. it's just cruel. what type of guy bets on a girls feelings."

"you're the one who bet that you could make her fall in love with you. don't try to act all innocent now jordan." JJ exclaims frustrated.

"you what?" i hear from behind me.

Y/N POV

"you what?" i ask while my heart is shattering.

jordan spins around and looks at me with shock in his eyes.

"Y/N it's not what it sounds like!" he exclaims.

"oh really?? because it sounds like you used me to win a stupid bet." i respond coldly with tears in my eyes.

"it started off as a bet but i fell in love with you." jordan pleas.

"only if i could believe you." i sigh. "we are done.
don't ever speak to me again."

i push past him and JJ while trying to hold in my tears.
i walk to my car and as soon as i shut my door, the tears start running down my face.

————————

after making it home, i decided to make a decision.

"mom, dad. can i stay with gramps and mawmaw for the summer? i think it would be good for me to get away for a while"

my parents look at me shocked. "of course honey! your grandparents have been trying to get you down there for years. go pack, we'll take you tomorrow morning." my dad says excitedly.

"thanks daddy." i respond giving him and my mom a kiss on their cheeks and heading upstairs.

i can't wait to get time to myself. to get away from everyone.

to get away from him.

__________

3 MONTHS LATER

walking back into my room at home felt like a fever dream.

everything looked exactly the same yet felt so different.

i even look different than when i left.

no more baby fat or acne, i learned how to do my hair and makeup and got my braces off.

i'm prettier than ever.

tomorrow is my first day of junior year and i haven't seen anyone from my school.

i've only spoken to layla and olivia.

no one knows i even came back.

i'm scared to see everyone.

no, im scared to see him.

does he look the same?
does he even remember me?
has he moved on?

i wonder all of these things as i unpack.

i guess ill find out all the answer tomorrow.

—————-

hi guys.....long time no see huh?

um it's been like 3 years LMAOO

i honestly forgot all abt wattpad and all abt my books.

so sorry for the extra long wait.

this chapter kinda sucks ngl....i forgot how to write lol.

well hope u enjoyed!