Family

Y/N POV

As I flutter my eyes open, I feel the arms of my husband wrapped around me making me smile.

I turn over to admire him while he sleeps, like I normally do. But, to my surprise, he was already awake looking back at me.

"Good morning gorgeous." He breathes in his morning voice.

"Good morning baby." I reply smiling as he leans in to kiss me.

As we're kissing, we hear little feet running towards our room, making us break apart.

Our 5 year old daughter runs into our room jumping in between us.

"Hi mommy." She says in her cute little morning voice while rubbing her eyes.

"Hey baby." I reply kissing her forehead.

Jordan leans over and starts tickling Y/D/N making her erupt in giggles.

"Lets go make breakfast, yeah?" I suggest with a smile.

"Yeah!" Y/D/N yells excitedly getting out of the bed and running to the kitchen.

As I go to get out of the bed, strong arms pull me back down making me let out a squeal of surprise.

Jordan just lays on top of me, preventing me from getting up. 

"Baby, I gotta go make breakfast." I say while giggling while running my fingers through his hair.

"But you're so warmmmmm." He drags out but his voice is muffled by my chest making me laugh.

He then sits up and kisses me passionately, catching me off guard making me gasp.

His hands start to move down to the bottom of my (well, his) shirt.

"Mhmm" I make a noise pulling away.

"We can't Y/D/N is right in the kitchen." I say as I put my hand over his mouth preventing him from kissing me again.

Instead of listening, he goes and starts kissing and sucking on my neck making me sigh in bliss.

I finally push him off and rush out of the room laughing.

"Hey mommy." I hear as I enter the kitchen.

As I go to reply, I feel strong arms wrap around my waist making me squeal as I'm getting lifted into the air. 

Y/D/N and Jordan start laughing as Jordan takes me the rest of the way into the kitchen.

I finally get set down onto the kitchen counter when Jordan comes and stands in between my legs.

"I want up daddy." Our daughter tells Jordan. He lifts her up and sits  her right next to me on the counter.

Me an Y/D/N start laughing as Jordan brings us all into a group hug.

"My girls." Jordan mumbles into my neck.

This was where I wanted to be.

Just me and my little family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was really short.

Sorry for taking so long guys, my life is kind of crazy right now.

But please do not pressure me into updating. 

I have enough things going on in life without the pressure of you guys.

pls understand.

hope you guys enjoyed.

I'll try top update as soon as possible.

-johannah