//48// Finally, A Love Triangle (smut)

WARNINGS: smut, swearing, Daddy kink, mild choking, dom, NSFW, sexual tension, blah blah blah ;)

I spin around quickly at the mention of my name, finding a woman standing in front of me. A woman with brown fur draped over her shoulders and a dark kind of leather clinging to her slight frame. A woman about the same height and age as me. A woman with dark brown hair down to her ribs and bright green eyes piercing mine. A woman who takes a shaky breath and covers her mouth with her hand when I face her.

"Reagan?" I say quietly, eyes wide.

"It's you. It's really you," she says, launching forward and wrapping her arms around me.

Her chin rests on my shoulder as I feel her sigh, the tension leaving her body. I'm about to squeeze her tightly when I catch Raven's eye. She gives me the tiniest warning glance as she shakes her head. I'm supposed to be a Prime. I'm not supposed to know who she is. I let my hands fall at my sides, releasing a breath.

"I have to act like I don't know you," I whisper to her.

She breathes a laugh, pulling away to look me in the eyes with the largest smile I've ever seen. "What are you talking about?"

"The Faithful think I'm a Prime so I can't act like I know you," I say, shaking my head in the slightest way.

She frowns at my words. "You're serious?"

I nod, eyes falling to her chest. "Yeah."

She nods too, lifting one shoulder as she smiles again. "I've missed you."

I smile back, soon realizing I shouldn't and stopping myself. "I've missed you too."

"We should go," John's voice warns, hand tugging on my arm.

I nod after a second, turning and following him up the stairs of the palace. We remain silent while we walk through the halls. It isn't until we've entered our old room and he's shut the door before any words can be spoken.

"She's pretty cute," John says, sitting on the edge of the bed and resting his elbows on his knees.

I place my hands on his shoulders to push his arms back, sitting in his lap with my knees on either side of his legs. My hands move to the back of his neck as I let out a breath. "She's nothing."

"She's in love with you," he says, tilting his head to the side.

"You're still jealous, huh? After years of me proving that I only want you, you still have that little faith in me-?"

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about her," he says as his head gestures to the wall.

"Then you don't have to worry," I say, shifting my position a bit. "I'll have a conversation with her and she'll back off."

He nods as his eyes drop to my lips then meet mine again. "And you're sure?"

"Sure about what?" I wonder, shaking my head in confusion.

"That you choose me," he answers.

I grin, moving my lips close to his but not touching yet. My eyes stay locked on his as one of my hands tangles itself into his hair. His eyes are flitting between mine and my lips. He moves his head toward mine in a motion to capture my lips but I pull back, keeping little distance between us. I open my mouth to kiss him but end up speaking instead. "Don't tell me you're doubting my devotion."

He swallows hard, staring at my lips now. "Not anymore."

My smile widens as I finally kiss him, mouth parting around his. I feel his hands rough on my back, squeezing my skin. Without another thought, I lean forward, forcing him to lay back. His hands slide down from my back to my hips, pulling me to grind into his crotch.