#27 Orochimaru's Trump Card

Onoki and the other Kages looked at Orochimaru who stood opposite them, while Kabuto kept the remaining Anbu squads busy with the help of his summons.

"Give up, you don't stand a chance against the three of us." Hiruzen called out as he readied Enma, who had transformed into a bo staff.

Orochimaru smiled and slowly went through a short series of hand signs. "Maybe I don't stand a chance alone, but I brought some back up."

The roof exploded as four coffins rose from the ground. Three were numbered 'One', 'Two' and 'Four' while the fourth coffin only had the kanji for 'Red' on it. Gasping Hiruzen immediately recognized the coffins.

"Step back from the coffins, you won't like what comes out of them." He called out to the other two Kage.

Defeating the last summon Naruto and Hinata looked up at the roof to see the lids of the coffins slowly fall to the ground. The first to step out of the dust cloud was the second Hokage, looking around with confusion evident on his face. His predecessor followed with much of the same expression.

The other two reanimations stepped out in sync, looking at each other in shock. Blue eyes met violet ones as blonde and red hair became visible through the dust cloud.

Naruto was seething, his anger made him unconsciously pump out enormous quantities of chakra as the arena was flooded by a wave of killing intent. Everyone looked down at the blonde, who took out his short sword and in a flash appeared next to the kage along with Hinata who had taken hold of his shoulder at the last moment.

"I will kill you for this." He calmly said, his eyes staring into Orochimaru. The Snake sannin took out four kunai and placed them in the heads of the reanimated shinobi, smiling at the two teens that had just arrived.

"You are welcome to try." He said smiling as he watched his summons go into their battle stance.

It was evident that Kushina and Minato were formidable fighters on their own, but apparently they didn't intend to fight on their own but instead to fight together, making them even more of a threat.

"Naruto, take Hinata and hold your parents off, I will go after the snake." Hiruzen called out, as the kages went into their own battle stances.

Hinata and Naruto looked at each other as they watched Minato take out some kunai from his vest and Kushina summon some of her chakra chains. It wasn't going to be easy. It was a small tone from a kunai in the stand of the arena that set everyone into motion.

Hinata and Naruto were constantly on the back foot as they were forced to parry kushina's chains as well as attacks from Minato, who apparently had not been buried with his hiraishin kunai, making him just a little bit easier to deal with. If the duo would have to deal with attacks from the hiraishin they most likely would already have been dead.

Spinning around each other, they parried the attacks but simply found no opening to attack since the older couple was too fast in their attacking pattern.

"Are you really our child?" Asked Kushina, who apparently was still in charge of her thoughts and mouth, although her body didn't obey her anymore.

"Yes, it's me, Naruto." Naruto answered, parrying a strike from Minato's kunai.

"Why do you wear a headband from Iwa?" His father asked as he retreated to give Kushina a chance to attack with her chains.

"Hinata and I were banished from the village. We found a new home in Iwa." Naruto gave them the short version of their story.

"I hope you will live to go on, on this way, although we don't have control over that anymore." Minato cursed as his body moved again to attack his son.

Naruto knew that they wouldn't last long against his parents if it was to continue like this. Doing something he really didn't want to do, he drew on some of Kurama's chakra. He didn't like using it, but it was necessary and he knew that Kurama wouldn't mind, since it was an emergency situation. An orange cloak enveloped him as he parried another of Kushina's chains. Quickly tapping Hinata on the shoulder he transferred a large portion of Kurama's chakra to her, enveloping her in the same cloak as himself. With this boost to their speed they were able to find sufficient openings in the defense of Minato and his wife. Quickly they managed to drive them back on the defensive, although they were not sure how to destroy the reanimations since any damage they dealt was immediately repaired.

"Destroy the kunai in their heads!" They heard Hiruzen shout, who had apparently seen the confusion on their faces.

With this tip, Naruto and Hinata quickly got to work, parrying another set of chakra chains as they made their way to the reanimations, swords coated in chakra. Two swings later Minato's head was split open and Hinata could quickly grab the kunai and throw it on the ground before a quick fire jutsu from Naruto destroyed it. A few moments later the same happened to Kushina, causing the two to look around surprised, before recognizing each other and smiling as their bodies slowly disintegrated. Quickly turning to the other fights Naruto saw the first and second hokage face off against Onoki and Rasa respectively, with the current Kage having the upper hand.

When he turned to the fight between Orochimaru and Hiruzen, time seemed to slow down.

Hiruzen had just parried a strong strike from one of Orochimaru's summons when he saw the snake's blade, the Kusanagi come at him. He immediately knew that he didn't have enough time to react and closed his eyes, as he went through a series of hand signs. He had almost finished the hand signs when he heard a scream and felt blood splatter all over his body. Waiting for the pain he stopped, but there was no pain and somehow he didn't feel as if the sword had struck him. Opening his eyes he looked down and his eyes went wide.