Chp 7- joining forces

Dust's POV

"Excuse me?" Nightmare turned to me with a glare on his face. I just stood there smirking.

"I found out your little secret..Nightmare" his frown quickly changed to a face I've never seen on him before, shock. "You are in love with the Destroye-" before I could finish, I was grabbed and teleported away by Nightmare.

We were in an Au called Brokentale. He grabbed me with his tentacle by my leg and threw me.

I crashed into a tree. Blood came from my teeth. I dodged his incoming attack and landed a good distance from him. "Did you forget who's Boss?!" I could only see his teal glowing eyelight and his dark ominous frame coming towards me.

I shot bone attacks at him. They did no damage. I growled under my breath.

Gaster Blasters aimed at Nightmare as I smiled insanely. "Go to hell!!" I fired them at him. I got up and ran the other direction.

Nightmare was already there. I summoned some bone attacks and used them to block his tentacles.
.
.
Error's POV

I sat in a tree watching Nightmare and his chaotic goon go at each other.

Why do they always have to fight in original Aus and not the stupid timelines? This will cause more alternate timelines of this Au to multiply.. ugh

I slouch on the bark of the tree as I huffed. I took two steps forward and started plummeting to the snowy ground. Landing on my feet with a soft thud, that got their attention.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I walked foward. Dust held his hurt arm as he backed away from me.

"I'm glad our little disagreement got your attention, I need to talk to you in private.." his face had a small glow of teal around it. Based on Dust's facial expression, he didn't seem to like that idea.

"Nigh- ..Boss, were not finished.." Nightmare glared at him "Go back to base...Now" Dust frowned, he jumped into some goop and disappeared.

Gross...

I stood there awkwardly "..So um, are we gonna chat here or?"

Nightmare put his hands into his pockets and shrugged. "I was thinking maybe your place, or mine"

I sure as hell don't trust him or his goons yet "We can go to my place then"
I opened a portal to the Antivoid. I hope it's clean, I think it was clean last time I left. Or did I leave my puppets out? Oh stars-

"Don't do anything you'll regret, I will not hesitate to tear you limb from limb." I glared at him as He entered my domain. He just smirked as he walked in.

"Nice place, it's very..uh..White" he doesn't like it...wait why would I care if he likes it or not!?

Nightmare's POV

"Thanks? I guess.. It's called the Antivoid. Let's make this chat quick, stay here any longer your code will become corrupted and you could turn into an Error...like me." Error said it as if it hurt on the inside.

My one socket widened with interest "How do you know it will do that?" He shifted uncomfortably, I could feel the sadness and uneasiness coming from him "I kinda broke an Underswap Sans."

Error shook his head "Nevermind that..Did you want to talk about something?" His emotions went from concerned to shallow..

He's very good at hiding them..

"I wanted to know if you wanted to join forces?" His emotions went blank?

"Pfft hahahahah!" Ah I see now.. Error held his face as he laughed. His laugh was kinda cute- Okay this needs to stop!