Chp 3- Hot cheeks?

Nootmare's POV

"I'm Error.." his voice glitched as he spoke. Not to mention so did his whole body.

Yeah, no kidding..

He was different from all the other Aus I've seen, he had black bones, yellow teeth, red and yellow fingers, he also had his name glitching around his body. Odd..

I put my hand away "It seems you're new around here, just to let you know..I'm the Boss here, you seem to like causing chaos to the Star Sanses but it better stay like that, Don't. Get. In. My. Way. Capiche?"

Error sat there with a blank expression. "...pfft- BwahAaHAhHaHAha!!!" He broke out into pure laughter..is he mocking me? My cheeks heated up.

"HahAHa..phew! You're funny, c'mon let's get for real..." once again my whole body was wrapped in blue strings. I struggled to get free but the strings only got tighter. He pulled me a few feet in front of himself.

"I'M in charge around here, I'm the Alpha and you're the lacky who shouldn't get in MY way.."  He got closer as he continued. His red sockets were glaring into mine.

"so I advise you to watch your step around me or a better idea..Stay The Hell Away From Me!" He dropped me onto the ground and opened a portal behind him.

"Also, It wasn't nice meeting you, tata~" his smile dropped to a frown as he turned to leave.

My cheeks was so hot, I held my face.  I couldn't stop it

He's so confident..And those eyes- Holy Shit No!

I stopped my thoughts. Killer and the gang came running over, he helped me up. "Where's the glitchy guy?" I kept my back turned, I couldn't let them see my blush..

I paused, thinking about my incounter with Error. "I told him to watch his back, he's not gonna mess with us" I had to lie, they can't find out Error dominated me.

The gang cheered "let's go to grilby's!" Horror shouted. They all followed behind him.

I hate that Error guy, Who does he think he is?

I'm gonna show him who's boss, I'll make sure of it..
.
.
.
Dream's POV

Ink has been non-stop paranoid, he keeps checking the Aus, running around making sure he didn't overlook. But nothings going on right now.

I do have to admit, it's been awfully quiet since our last encounter with Nightmare and The Destroyer or "Error" as he called himself

That's what he told us, he kind of said it as if he just came up with the name last minute. As if he didn't already have a name. Weird

I put my mittens on and pull our dinner out of the over, I made a casserole, like me and Nightmare use to make...

I felt tears well up in my sockets. I wiped them away.

There's no need to cry, I'll bring him back!

I smile as I placed the casserole on the table. This is the least I could do, since Ink is helping me stop my brother.

I'm so thankful for Ink being there while I was frozen in stone. I'm so glad there are people and mosters like him who are willing to help.

I placed my apron and mittens on the counter and turn to the table.

So I need to support him in any way I can. We can do this!

I turn to call Ink over for dinner but he was gone. "Um Ink?"
.
.
At Grillbys
.
.
Dust's POV (wow the first time he's said anything)