Chapter 3

Skully's POV

I and Cubby were playing on one side of the net and Jake was on the other. "Watch out!" I exclaimed as Jake tossed the ball high in the air. "Aww, coconuts! I missed it. But it was a nice throw Jake!" Cubby praised him. "Gee, thanks Cubby" said Jake, giggling. Just then, Izzy came running towards us. "Guys! I-I have something to show ya" She said panting.

"What is it Izzy?" We all said at the same time. "Look", she spoke, pointing on a particular page of the book she was reading, "this can help us to know about our pasts." "Izzy, you're still thinking 'bout it? Anyways, what is that?" Jake said, though he looked a bit annoyed. "It's a poem. I'll read this out to ya'll" she said and started reading it aloud.

"Where the mountain awaits your destiny

There's a river full of memory

But don't go too far or you'll be drowned

Where all is lost, and all is found"

There was a moment of silence before Jake spoke up, "A river full of memories?" We all gasped except Izzy. She nodded, then said, her voice so soft that I could barely hear her. "the name of this book is 'The magic of Neverland', so this place must be in Neverland." We looked at each other, and then decided to visit that place.

Izzy's POV

I was glad that we are going there. "But where do we have to go?" Cubby asked. "The river Cubby... wait, I think you're right, because this poem does not mention the name of the river or the place where it flows." I said, sadly. "Hmm, can you read that poem again" Jake said with his hand on his chin.

"Where the mountain awaits your destiny..."

I stopped reading it  when Jake suddenly snapped his fingers and said, "it must be the Mount Destiny." "Where the forever tree is hidden?" Skully asked. I realised that Jake was right! "It is said that there flows a river which provides water to the forever tree." I exclaimed. "And mount destiny is there on my map!" Cubby exclaimed after checking his map. "Then, yo-ho let's go!" We all said at the same time.

"So is everybody ready?"

"I got my sword!"

"I got my map!"

"And I got my pixie dust! The fairies gave it to me so that we can use it to fly, but only in emergencies."

After we finished saying our lines, we headed towards bucky, lifted the anchor, and sailed off towards Neverland.

Author's note: It seems like they've finally got a chance to know about their origins. I know that poem is like the song "All is Found" from Frozen2 (I could not come up with something better, bcoz, perhaps I'm the best example of Law of Inertia 😂😂😅). Anyways, please let me know your thoughts through comments. Stay tuned for the next chapter:)