Chapter 2

Izzy's POV

As we walked into our bedroom, we found that Cubby was up and was getting ready for the day. "Good morning Cubby!" we greeted him. "Morning mateys!" he greeted back while tying his bandana. "Um, Cubby, we wanted to ask you something" Jake said to him while his gaze clung on me. "What is it Jake?" Cubby asked as we three sat on Jake's bed with Cubby in middle.

Cubby's POV

I could easily tell by looking at their faces that something was bothering them. It was because of the relationship we shared. We are not just crewmates, not just friends, but a family. Jake, our leader and my most iconic brother, and Izzy, adventurous yet my gentle, caring sister. I didn't want to see any kind of worry or anxiety on their faces. "Well?" I prompted. "You know what Cubby, I've been having these thoughts since yesterday." Izzy spoke, twiddling her fingers together. "I've been thinking about our pasts." 

"Our pasts?!" I exclaimed. "Yes Cubby," Jake said, "we just wanted to know if you remember anything about your past" He looked at me. "Hmm... I... I think I remember something" I said  scratching the back of my neck. "I think I remember flying with a fairy..."

Jake's POV

Cubby's eyebrows furrowed as he tried remembering about his past. "Even I remember flying with a fairy" I exclaimed. "Why can't we remember more about our pasts?" Izzy asked. "Anyways, why are we even thinking about our pasts?" Cubby exclaimed while I nodded in agreement. "Look Izzy," I said to her as I placed my hand on her shoulder, "you'll have to get over your thoughts, let's just go out and enjoy the nice weather!" I exclaimed. She looked into my eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful, her chocolaty brown eyes.... WAIT! Why am I thinking that way?  "Yes Jake, I think you're right" She said. "Let's play beach-ball today!" Cubby suggested. "Yo-ho let's go!" I exclaimed and me and Cubby jumped out of my bed, while Izzy was still sitting there. "Aren't you coming with us Izzy?" Cubby queried her. "No, thanks Cubby." She said as she got up from my bed. "I feel like reading something." "Why don't you come on the beach and read? The weather is really good today." I suggested. "Eh, okay!" She agreed.

I and Cubby rushed out of our hideout along with our ball. Izzy came out after a few minutes with a book tucked under her arm. She seated herself on big rock on the beach while me and Cubby played.

Author's Note: Oops! I forgot to write about Scully. And I feel lazy rewriting this; so please assume that Scully has joined Jake and Cubby and is playing with them. Will upload the next chapter soon:)

Happy Mousekaday everyone!