Walking Corpse

The crowd that was once cheering were now running in horror , running from the now re-incarnated Valentine Clown . As he climbed out his coffin , he grabbed his mask and plastered it to his face as usual . He pulled out his infamous deck of cards and pulled out the entire deck , throwing each card randomly across the plain field of graves . Wildfire spread across the plain grass , crawling on to the gravestones and civilians . A smokey atmosphere was also born at the heart of the landscape , temporarily disposing of clear view . Violent explosions could be heard from any direction , corpses could be seen being thrown around across the sky . Blinding light was also taking affect on the hordes of walking flesh , paralysing their movement to minimal . Valentine Clown felt great , it's so boring being dead . Stuck in a coffin for hours . * Fast track to later time * Most of the civilians had evacuated by now , all that remained where corpses piled on top of each other . Blood , organs and veins spread across the ground . In the distance , Valentine Clown saw a young boy leaning next to a grave , badly injured . He strolled towards him . " But your meant to be dead " , he spoke in childish tone . " You should be long gone " . Valentine Clown pulled out a vintage blade and stares at the boys eyes . He gently took of his mask , " Imagine the world without me kid , safe trip . " . And with that he plunged his blade into the chest of the youngling . Effortlessly powering through the bones and organs . Some blood lashed out his chest into Valentine Clowns lips . He licked them , tasted nice . As the boy was already a corpse , Valentine Clown ceased the moment and just dipped his finger into the chest and kept licking the blood . This was better than anything in the world , fresh blood from a young boy . As he finished his business , he stood up and put his mask on . " Alright , I coming for u " , obviously referring to the fool .