Magic Show

Valentine Clown opened his mouth in a very distorted manor . He put his hand into his mouth and he started to regurgitate something from his bloody throat . The Fool looked into his mouth , trying to make out anything . Valentine Clown dropped his head in front of his chest , laughing could be heard enacting from his vocals . He pulled his head back up , silvia was dripping from his lips and left cheek . He brought up his left hand from underneath the table , it was a playing card . " Wait , you store that thing inside you ! " , the Fool spoke with extreme caution due to the card . " It's the last place you would expect it to be ." , the card that he regurgitated was a spade . It was the card that was rigged with an explosive . " And now Lily , we die together ! " , Valentine Clown was breathing heavy . " All it takes is a single click " , he started to arrange his fingers . The policemen from before burst through the entrance door to the finite room , holding a pistol up with a firm grip on the trigger . Valentine Clown turned his face . The Fool widened her eyes . Valentine Clown started causing friction against his fingers , ready to trigger the card . The policemen shot his weapon . The Fool fell silent . Blood scattered across the walls and floor , as well as the furniture . The policemen had shot Valentine Clown near the kidney area , piercing his vintage clothing . The Fool shouted in loss , tears started to arise . The policemen started to drag the Fool out of the room hastily . Valentine Clown tilted his head towards the Fool , he grinned . " Ka-boom bitch " , the card ignited and caused an powerful explosion . The walls started to crack and fall to pieces . Dust and rubble started to appear . The last thing Valentine Clown saw , was a single drop of blood .