Closed Doors

Valentine Clown hung his head from his torso . His younger generation sighed and reached out his hand to help Valentine Clown up . He rejected his offer and stood up by himself , " I can take care of myself asshole . " . His younger generation did gestures with his hands , code started to form into scenery . " This is what could have happened . " , his younger generation mumbled . The code formed a still image of Valentine Clown and the Fool in a home with kids . The sun blazing through the window and smiles painted all over . Valentine Clown stood there astonished . His younger generation did another few gestures to cause the still image to distort and move . It all turned grey and dull . The house was dusty and broken . There were no kids . No Fool . Just Valentine Clowns corpse on the ground . " But this is what you chose . " , his younger generation finished . Valentine Clown stared at the picture for a moment before looking away , " Fine ! If your that picky I'll just go kill myself shall I ? " . His younger generation forced his face inches away from Valentine Clowns , " You can't do that and you know damn well why . Don't forget our true purpose . " . Valentine Clown snapped his head up , " Our ? ! Who the in the Devils name is our ? ! We are two completely different people . " . His younger generation cocked his head back , " You were the one that murdered his own parents . " . Valentine Clown twitched his eyes , " I wasn't the one who helped them dig their own graves . " .