Controversy

The Fool , with some effort , took Valentine Clown into her arms . Struggling to walk due to the weight , she started talking to herself . " You know Nico , I wonder if you regret what happened that night . I remember it like it was yesterday . It really is a shame that you have so die so soon , well for you it is anyway . As for me , I can continue my work without a lunatic running around the city . " . She came to a stop in a alley way and laid his unconscious body on to a wall . She crouched next to him and was breathing heavy . " Well , I'm not going to let you die in misery . " , she pulled out her blade from her pocket . She hovered it above Valentine Clowns heart . Suddenly , she was took by surprise . " Such kind words from a girl that chose to abandon me . " , he opened his eyes . He lifted his arms and tossed her on the floor so now he was the one hovering above her . The blade slipped out of the Fools gentle hands . " Well go on then , do it . Kill me . If you really despise me as much as you claim you do . " . Valentine Clown grabbed the blade from the ground and held it close to her heart . " How long have you been conscious for ? " , the Fool mumbled out . " Long enough to know that you are as bad as I am . " , he struck the blade straight through her . It ripped through her clothes and inhaled her elegant skin . The Fool gave a gasp of shock , " I didn't think you would actually do it . " . Valentine Clown felt the satisfaction overwhelm his body . Then he had a beating at his head . " No ! You imbecile ! You are nothing without her ! " . He fell to the ground wrapping his hands round his mask and hat . " That's why , I'll end myself too . " . He got up just enough so he could pull the blade from her corpse . He lay flat on the ground and held the blade to his heart . " This is my end to my suffering , and everything that provoked it . " .

Quick Authors Note : Still not the end guys , don't worry about it .