They Were Loud

A/N. Already writing ung part 2 ng latest UD ko sa All We Know e kaso may ganap, so let us stay relevant! HAHAHAHA.

--

Third Party PoV

Wala akong tulog.

I've been awake almost the whole day yesterday and just hours ago, I decided to have this press conference. I look at MPC in front of me and they, like me, looked tired. I asked the spokesperson to guest me in his briefing today to get more media mileage. I'm now called to take the podium.

"Good day, MPC, spox at sa ating mga kababayan na nanunuod at nakikinig. I requested to be on this briefing today because I'd just like to announce that the EO that will mandate post monitoring of  executive projects is finally approved, I'm holding it out right now," I tell MPC as the photographers take some pictures. "I know, last week, or the week before pa nyo ako tinatanong dito, so finally, eto na. Just to give our watchers and listeners some context, a task force was created to monitor executive branch's projects efficiency and effectivity.  Task force EO was signed 3 months ago and results of projects started coming in 2 months ago. We now have to catch up with these results to report to the public now that this EO mandate is now signed. Please expect first quarter results by end of this month. Maraming salamat." I finished and looked at MPC type away in their laptops.

This is my chance.

"Yun lang naman ang gusto ko talaga sabihin and actually 5-10 minutes lang nirequest ko na airtime kay spox but let me take advantage of this moment to say something." I said. MPC and spox looked at me.

I take a deep breath.

"Um, siguro tip lang. If you guys, have a chance to avoid, yung mga away ba, try to, because alam nyo minsan, di lang kayo ung affected." I started. "If you know the cause of why a person gets irked or angry or what, try not to do it so that you'll not start a fight. Also, if you don't know if the information you got about a person is real or not, try to check or confirm with the person themselves para maiwasan yung mga "akala" moments or worse, magtalo pa kayo or what di ba." I cleared my throat. "If we can, try to maintain a cordial relationship, let us work on it to maintain it that way kasi di ba less stress on you and to other people," I decided to finish my rant because one of the MPC raised his hand. "Yes?" I called him.

"The President is now in a talk with the troops Sec. He just said that "Etong si Mia, ang daming sinasabi. Ok sana kaso madaldal." He said. What is your comment on that?"

I laughed. "Mr. President, if you're still watching this press conference, my reply to that is: Nasabi ko na gusto ko sabihin and I'm out."

--

I was asked to come to Bahay Pangarap the same day but around 11 pm. The President would like to talk to me daw. I drafted my resignation letter just in case, without thinking much about it at first but when I set foot at his house, I realized that I have bills to pay. I take a deep breath and walked towards the dining area where he's having dinner daw.

"Mr. President, good evening. Pinatawag nyo daw ako?"

"Upo ka, Kumain ka na?"

"Di pa sir." I sat down across him.

"Kumain ka na muna," he told me, without looking up. He's eating his favourite sardinas meal.

I was served a plate. I say my grace and whispered more to myself, "Last supper," before I started eating. I noticed he slightly looked up at me.

We ate in silence. I finished my plate in 10 minutes. He looked up to me as he was served coffee.

"O?" He started.