✩ chapter 13 | & angst. ✩

^^𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐨- 𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐭𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧) this song is a masterpiece

— chapter 13 —

& angst.

"k-keiji, y/n's in the hospital. she got into an accident."

those words had repeated in akaashi's head over and over again as he dropped the water bottle in his hand.

it almost felt as if the room had gone completely silent. he could only decipher the sound of the bottle falling to the ground hitting the hardwood floor.

"keiji?" he could faintly hear whispered on the the other end bringing him back to reality as the boy clutched his phone tightly.

"i'll be there," akaashi was able to get out before hanging up the phone.

"what happened?!" bokuto now stood in front of his friend, concern laced in his tone.

"y/n—" his voice drifted off, "she got in a car accident," keiji's eyes were glued to the ground his body trembling ever so slightly. "i have to go."

and with that akaashi took flight running past everyone who had been listening in on their conversation.

he could faintly hear the voices of his teammates calling for him but only ignored them as his mind was set on seeing her.

just needing to hear his girlfriends voice knowing that she was at least still with him, that she was alright was all he needed.

keiji had acted with his heart, not thinking whatsoever of what he had been doing.

the boy only ran out into the pouring rain towards the direction of the hospital.

he didn't  care that his clothes began drenching with water, or that there was a possibility to catch a cold.

he didn't care that his phone was most likely dead at this point or of those walking by who eyed the boy in confusion.

he only wanted to see her. y/n.

the girl that ran through his mind 24/7.

the girl that always found a way to make him happy.

the girl that always put others before herself.

the girl that only showed the cheery and energetic side to her not wanting those to feel pity towards her.

the girl that hid her emotions from him, akaashi trying not to give a care in the world when it was his only lingering thoughts.

y/n. the girl he had just fought with only moments ago over something so foolish.

the girl that he had forgotten to give a goodbye kiss to and the girl that he may to ever be able to see again.

those thoughts continued to run through keiji's mind as if almost in an endless loop.

a nightmare that he couldn't break himself out of.

akaashi couldn't even think straight as memories of them together had just taken over his mind.

regret & angst. that was what stuck to the ebony haired male the most.

he regretted not being stubborn for once and joining her on her ride to her appointment. he knew of how different, tireless y/n had been acting the entire day but in the end only respected the girls stubborn persona allowing her to leave without him.