✩ chapter 15 | content. ✩

^^ 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬- 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛) *this song is— i have no words

— chapter 15 —

content.

♡♡

"you promise that you'll come tommorow?"

the small lighthearted chuckles of the setter had echoed in the room as he looked at his pouting girlfriend.

"of course i will y/n, when have i ever broken a promise," he gave her one more small peck on her lips as their infamous goodbye kiss before putting his thick black coat on.

"okay that's true," she mumbled looking back at him with a small smile now on her lips.

she watched as her boyfriend buttoned up his coat before walking towards the door blurting out those few words that made his heart pound.

"i love you keiji."

y/n had said those three words with such desire almost as if she was afraid of him leaving her.

but nonetheless the ebony haired boy couldn't help but turn around giving the girl one last smile to reassure her anxiety. "i love you too y/n."

little did akaashi keiji know those would be the last ones she was going to hear from him.

during class the next morning he had received a call from y/n's mother telling him the bad news.

all the setter could do was run out of class and down the halls his legs trembling as he looked for somewhere to escape to. anywhere.

but almost as if his legs had given up halfway he fell to the ground his shaking body leaning against the cold wall.

that's when he broke.

tears began to fall down his cheek as he brought his hands to his face his quiet sobs filling the halls.

akaashi couldn't believe it.

she was gone. the love of his life and the one he planned to live an endless life with slipped away from his fingers in blind sight.

the setter put his face in his hands in attempts to calm his breaths but had failed to do so as they only quickened by the second.

that is only till a familiar touch had grasped his shoulders which he snapped his attention to see the familiar cheery captain who now wore a frown on his face.

bokuto could only embrace akaashi is a warm hug, the ebony haired boy letting out all of his emotions not giving a care in the world that he had been there.

"hey it's alright akaashi, it's alright," his best friend had whispered rubbing his friends back soothingly in attempts to calm his quick breaths.

never in his life had he seen akaashi this broken and it truly hurt him.

all the ace wanted to take his pain away. but as that was nearly possible all he could do was be by his side as a shoulder to lean on.