✩ chapter 4 | 2am convenience store adventures. ✩

^^ 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐭. 𝐬𝐳𝐚- 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛)

— chapter 4 —

2am convenience store adventures.

the setter had been studying all night to finish up his homework as volleyball practice had run late.

the boy had barely a single thing to eat as once he came home he immediately got to work which is part of the reason his energy was now drained.

as akaashi was about to change into his pyjamas a sudden noise coming from his window caught his attention.

he cautiously walked towards it the noise getting louder as he got closer.

opening the blinds slowly his eyes met up with a dark figure jumping up and down waving their hands frantically.

usually others would think that it was some lunatic trying to bother others but of course it was his lunatic.

his phone then began ringing to which he grabbed it answering the call quickly as he continued to stare at the person outside his window.

"you're the person outside aren't you?"

"heh y-yup!" his girlfriend exclaimed on the other end as she shivered slightly from the gust of wind that just hit her.

"why are you here and not only may i add with no jacket and alone at 2am?!" akaashi's mother instinct kicked in as he moved back to grab a hoodie from his closet.

"aww mom keiji you're too sweet!"

the setter only rolled his eyes in annoyance as he hung up the phone before quietly walking down the stairs to not wake his parents up.

slowly opening then closing the door the boy walked towards his girlfriend who's eyes were still trained on his bedroom window her body shaking slightly.

looking at her small figure the boy couldn't help but notice that she had lost a bit of weight.

yes the girl had the metabolism of a 17 year old boy so it was a surprise to him to see her a bit frailer than usual.

'did this have to do with her sickness?' he thought to himself as he draped his hoodie over y/n scaring her as she jumped in fear.

"ah keiji you scared me!" y/n exclaimed as she eyes the hoodie before happily putting it over her head.

"now i love that i can see you but why are you here and at 2 am?"

"i want to go to the convenience store!" y/n smiled to which akaashi only furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"you want to go to a convenience store this late at night?"

"yup! it's apart of my bucket list to go sneak out late at night," she beamed as she looked at the setter till noticing his tired expression. "but you don't have to go with me! i'll just go by myse—"

"oh no i'm not allowing that baka," akaashi stopped the girl as he intertwined his hands with hers dragging the girl towards the main streets.

y/n only laughed at the sternness in her boyfriends tone as he tightly held onto her in the lit up streets.

"to be honest i'm surprised you were awake keiji," y/n spoke up truly surprised as he was never one to stay awake this late.

"yeah i am too. practice ended later than usual so i had to finish school work," at that akaashi let out a small yawn y/n immediately feeling bad for dragging the boy with her.