𝙻𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜||𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

💖Fluff💖
Okay, so! In this one, The reader is alive, but Tsukasa is not. I tried to make this one soft, since the last one was a sin 😃 Enjoy!
~Yugi-Kun
Word count: 1064 Words

Tsukasa and I have been dating for almost three months now. He's very sweet to me, and tells me everything. If someone upsets me, he usually follows them around and does god knows what. The only bad thing about him, is the way he gets around his brother, Amane. I tend to not bring him up because Tsukasa can get scary when the topic is his twin. Ignoring that, Tsukasa has many good qualities. He's really cute when he gets excited. He loves iced buns, playing games, and for some reason he loves to tickle me.

"Little bunny, what's on your mind? You look stressed." Tsukasa asks, snapping me back into reality.

"It's nothing, I'm okay!" I said with a smile. To be truthful, I didn't know what's wrong with me. I've been spacing out a lot and have no idea what the cause is. My self hatred has also been really bad recently, and Tsukasa noticed. Thats where the "Little Bunny" comes in. He called me that one day and It made my week so much better, and he knew it.

Tsukasa walked over to me and gave me his goofiest smile. "I love you, (Y/N). Please come to me if you ever need me." He said, pulling me into a hug. I smiled, knowing that I finally had someone who cared about me. Tsukasa moved my hair and kissed my forehead. "Im still mad that kisses dont taste like lemons." He said, pouting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class, I went back to the broadcasting room to find Tsukasa. Surprisingly, he wasn't there. Mitsuba and Natsuhiko were in there playing cards.

"Have either of you seen Tsukasa?" I asked. Mitsuba looked at me, with a numb but angry look in his eye. "He went to visit Amane." He said coldly. I knew exactly what that meant. I sat down in a chair by the door, and patiently waited for Tsukasa to return.

I ended up falling asleep since he was gone for such a long time. When he got back, he was me sitting there, sleeping peacefully. "Natsuhiko, take a picture of this." Tsukasa said, trying not to laugh. Natsuhiko complied, took out his phone and snapped a photo.

Tsukasa walked up to me, and kissed my forehead. I started to wake and he giggled. "Well goodmorning little bunny. Have a good nap?" He said, floating up above me. I nodded and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the chair. "Lets go play! I wanna go play!" He said, acting like a child. Something told me his visit with Amane didn't go too well, so I followed him to the courtyard.

Game after game, Tsukasa never tired. He kept coming up with new things to do. "How are you so energetic?" I asked, worn out. "I always am kitten! You know this!" He said, giggling like a toddler. He jumped on my back and buried his head in between my neck and shoulder. "I love you, (Y/N). Please don't hurt me like Amane did." He said, sounding a little sad.

"I would never, my love. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I hurt you." I said as he jumped down. I turned around and gave him a tight hug. "Did your visit with Amane go bad? You're not usually like this." I stated, worried about him. "Yeah.. His little girlfriend threw coffee on me. I didn't even get to play with him!" He said, pouting. He jumped on me again, so I held him there. He was so small compared to me, so it didn't bother me much. I took him back inside to the broadcasting room, and gathered my things to go home.

"Do you have to go? Can't we play just a little longer?" Tsukasa asked as I went to leave. "Tsukasa you know my parents will get worried if I don't come home tonight. I'm sorry. If you want me to, I'll come earlier tomorrow, okay?" I said, as I turned around and held his cheek.

"Okay... I'm gonna miss you, (Y/N)." He said, looking like he wanted to cry. I kissed him goodbye and left for home. I didn't want to leave, God knows that. If I could, I would have stayed forever. If it was possible, I'd become an apparition too, so I would never have to leave again.

I brought that idea up to Tsukasa once, and he didn't like it. The thought of me dying made him angry, and he told me he wants me to live. As much as I want to grow up and have kids, I know I'll never be able to grow old with Tsukasa. It's impossible. He's dead, after all.

I know he doesn't want me to become an apparition, but I dont want to be separated from him when I finally do die. His soul is trapped here at the school, along with his brothers. They can't go to the afterlife. I don't want to die and move onto the afterlife knowing that Tsukasa is stuck here alone.

Just the thought of that... it breaks my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While at the store a few days later, I came across a lemon flavored lip balm. Thinking of Tsukasa, i bought it, and left to go find him. I arrived at the school, and put on the lip balm. I walked to the broadcasting room to find my boyfriend.

"Tsukasa!" I said, looking around. Hearing my voice, he ran to me, and gave me a hug. "(Y/N)! I missed you!" He said, giving me a kiss. When he realized it tasted like lemons, he smiled wide, his fangs showing. It was cute. I smiled at him, and he gave me another kiss. Then another. And another.

"Tsukasa-" I said, stopping him from kissing me again. "I see you like the new lip balm I got." I said smiling at him. "Yeah! Kisses finally taste like lemons!" He said like an excited child. He jumped into my arms and hugged me, once again burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Thank you, little bunny." He said, I could feel him smile.