𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜|| 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚊 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Hi again! Yugi-kun here!
🖤Angst🖤 💖Fluff💖
Trigger warning: Nightmares, Cursing, Implied Homophobia
~Yugi-Kun

You wake up in a dark room, unable to see anything at all. You start to hear footsteps coming towards you from behind.

"(Y/N)~" A shrill voice screams, while an unknown person grabs you by your throat.

You try to scream, cry, anything, but you can't. You can't move. It's like you're paralyzed.

"I've got you!" The shrill voice shrieks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Tsukasa asks.

"Oh- yeah. Sorry Tsukasa. I guess i was just spacing out a little." You say back, no emotion showing on your face.

He doesn't say anything at first, he just walks up behind you and gives you a hug.

"Whatever's going on, just remember you have me!" Tsukasa said with a goofy smile plastered on his face. You couldn't help but smile too.

There's no way I can tell him. Who knows how he would react. They're just nightmares.

A few hours pass by, but to you it feels like years. Tsukasa still looks worried about you, but he quickly gets distracted when Sakura and Natsuhiko walk in.

"My princess-" Natsuhiko starts, but before he can finish, Sakura elbows him, showing no remorse.

"Careful, Sakura, you don't wanna break him." You say, trying not to laugh at Natsuhiko.

"He's fine. Have you boys done anything productive yet?" She asks you and Tsukasa.

You look at Tsukasa for help, to no avail.

"I'm gonna take that as a no." Sakura sighs.

Tsukasa runs over to you and grabs your arm.

"(Y/N)!! Come play with me I'm bored!" Tsukasa says in that childish tone he always seems to have. Smiling, he keeps trying to pull you up.

"Tsukasa- Wait- If you let go-" You say, agitated at the fact that he is pulling you out of your seat.

Once you get up, he grabs your hand and smiles. He takes you to the courtyard, and starts laughing.

" He is such a child." You mutter under your breath.

"I HEARD THAT!" Tsukasa yells, still smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of running around and playing whatever game Tsukasa came up with, it was finally time for you to return home.

You say your goodbyes and head home, ready to get a snack and do homework.

"I'm home." You announce, not sure if your parents are home yet or not. A few minutes pass and its still quiet so you assume they're still out.

You head up the stairs to your room but before you can make it there, a sudden sharp pain in your head makes you lose your balance. You fall down the stairs and hit your head, knocking you unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again, you're in that same dark room.

Fuck! Not this again! You think as you start to panic. You cant see anything. Not even your own hands. Thats when you hear it. That shrill voice.

"Ah, there you are, (Y/N)!" It screeches.

"Who are you? What do you want?" You cry out, hoping for an answer.

"Your worst nightmare." The shrill voice laughs. "I know how close you've been with that Yugi boy. He doesn't like you, you know." The voice angrily yells. Its close enough to where you can feel its breath on your neck.

"Tsukasa hates you. He doesn't think a guy like you is deserving of anything. He wants you to suffer!" The voice says.

You can feel tears slowly start to form.

"H-He doesn't hate me! He's my best friend!" You cry out, your tears threatening to fall.

"Imagine," the voice screeches. "How would he react if he knew how you are in love with him? He wouldn't like that. He would laugh at you. Call you names" The voice said. It then started laughing hysterically.

"NIGHTY NIGHT (Y/N)!" It screamed, before smacking your head.

~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in a cold sweat. Still on the floor, you got up, recalling what just happened. You started to cry, but didn't quite notice. You walked up to you room, afraid to go to sleep. Knowing that if you did, that thing would be waiting for you.

Time flew by as you did anything you could to stay awake. When you saw it was 6:30, you got ready for school. You knew you had to tell Tsukasa about these nightmares. You just didn't know how.

When you arrived at school, you made a beeline straight for the broadcasting room, hoping to find Tsukasa.

"Tsukasa? Please tell me you're in here. Its important." You said, with your voice breaking.

"(Y/N)? What's the matter?" Tsukasa asked, walking over to you. He noticed you were on the verge of tears.

You told him everything. About the nightmares, and your feelings for him. You cried as he tried to calm you down.

"(Y/N), hey, its okay. I'm here now. Whatever that thing is, it isn't just a nightmare. Its an apparition that has attached itself to you." He explained, holding you so you could stop crying.

"I-I'm sorry Tsukasa." you said, still crying pretty hard.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. Stay here, I have to pay dear Amane a visit. Hopefully he lets me talk this time." He said, fluffing your hair as he left.

You waited for what seemed like ages for Tsukasa to return. When he did, you were relieved. You ran to him, afraid of what could have happened.

"You're gonna be okay now, (Y/N)," Tsukasa said with his signature childish smile. "Only sweet dreams from now on." He planted a kiss on your forehead before backing away, still smiling.

"Now, about those feelings of yours." He said, giggling quietly. "It was obvious, you know. I've known for a while, (Y/N). I love you too, now can we go play again?" he said, laughing and smiling, without a care in the world.