𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎||𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎!𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

💖Fluff💖
Hello! Yugi-Kun here! Just a little info, Amane is Hanako's real name, so keep that in mind while reading!
This story is fluff and will be written in First person !
Word count: 795 Words

Reader Pov
It was a cool fall day when I met him. He walked in our classroom, and introduced himself nervously.

"My n-name is Yugi A-Amane, and I-I moved here last week." He said sheepishly, hating all of the attention that was on him.

"Thank you, Yugi-kun. You can take that seat behind (L/N)-san. Raise your hand please, (L/N)-san." My teacher said with a calm tone in his voice.

I raised my hand, as the boy walked over silently. He seemed very uncomfortable being here, so I let him be for a few minutes. Once we had to pick a partner for a science project, i turned around to ask if he wanted to work with me.

"Hi, my name is (L/N) (Y/N), would you like to be my partner, Yugi-Kun?" I asked with a kind smile on my face.

"S-Sure." He said, still nervous from the new environment.

Once our teacher told us the topic, thats when Yugi-kun opened up. He seemed to really like space, and he already knew so much.

"Which planet should we make a model of, (L/N)?" He asked, excited about the project.

"We can do Saturn, because it has rings. You can call me (Y/N) though, after all, we're friends now." I said with a smile.

"Okay, (Y/N)! You can just call me Amane. Saturn is a great choice." Amane said, with a smile brighter than the sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amane's Pov: After school
I love space, it's one of my favorite things. I know so much about it. (Y/N) seemed to enjoy learning about it, the way their face would light up any time i told them facts about the stars, planets, or even constellations.

I hope we stay friends for a long time.

After what seemed like forever, I finished my homework and went downstairs to find my twin, Tsukasa.

"Tsukasa! Where are you? Lets go get donuts!" I yelled, hoping to find him.

"Amane! Amane!" Tsukasa yelled as he jumped on my back, almost knocking me down.

"Tsukasa- get off you're hurting me!" I urged. He quickly got off and looked at me excitedly.

"You said we were going to get donuts?" He asked with that childish tone everyone loves.

I knew he liked donuts almost as much as I do, so we left to get some. We got a box of both iced and plain donuts, and started walking back home to enjoy them.

"Hey, Amane?" Tsukasa asked, a little bit of mischief in his voice.

"Tsukasa, whatever idea you have, get rid of it. Lets just get home." I said, annoyed with him.

"Oh, but Ama-" He started but i interrupted him.

"No." I said, hoping he would drop it.

We walked the rest of the way home and went inside. I grabbed a plain donut and went up to my room, hoping I'd be left alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader Pov
I made it to school the next day, running a little late. I ran into the classroom, thankful that our teacher hadn't made it yet. I saw Amane and excitedly walked over to him.

"Hi Amane!" I said, putting my things down beside my desk.

He looked up at me, smiled, and said "Hello (Y/N)."

The bell rang as our teacher walker in. We all sat down and got to work on our projects from yesterday. Amane and i were nearly finished due to his knowledge of space. I was finishing up our model of Saturn while he wrote down the facts about it on a sheet of paper.

"(L/N)-san, Yugi-kun, Are you ready to present?" our teacher asks.

Amane walks up and I follow behind him with our model. 

"We chose Saturn as our project because of multiple reasons," He started, eyes shining with excitement. "Saturn is one of the only planets in our solar system with rings. Neptune also has rings, but they aren't as visible." He kept reading his notes from the paper, as I held the model.

"... and that's what we were able to learn about Saturn." Amane said with a smile as he finished presenting.

"Thank you, you two can go have a seat now." Our teacher said, writing something down.

We went back to our seats and Amane handed me a piece of paper.

ℳℯℯ𝓉 𝓂ℯ ℴ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓇ℴℴ𝒻 𝒶𝒻𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈𝒸𝒽ℴℴ𝓁. -𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓃ℯ

Thats if for part one! Yes i feel the need to leave this on a cliffhanger. No i am not sorry.
~Yugi-Kun