𝙼𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜||𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝚡 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

💖fluff💖
Hi there! Yugi-kun here with a little bit of info! Reader is Non-Binary/Transgender
People in their class decided to deadname (thats what d/n means!) and misgender them, causing a panic attack.
Word count: 653 Words

It was a warm, tuseday afternoon. You were in cooking class, making muffins as an assignment.

"Look at (D/N)! Trying too hard to fit in! Ha!" Your classmate says to his friends. You try to ignore them but it just keeps getting worse.

They walk up to you, calling you names, slurs, and misgendering you. They laugh as you start shaking, trying to pack away your muffins.

Unable to handle it anymore, you grab your things and try to leave, but you cant see through your tears. You end up running into Kou Minamoto, and drop your container of muffins. You didn't notice.

You just wanted out of there.

You ran into the closest bathroom and broke down. Little did you know, Kou had followed you, but didn't go in, not knowing if you wanted space or not.

Hanako heard you crying and struggling to breathe from his stall. Confused, he cane out to see what was going on. Thats when you saw him.

You quickly wiped your eyes and tried to act okay, but you knew you weren't fooling anyone.

"(Y/N)? What happened? Why are you crying?" Hanako asked, worried.

"I-It's nothing. Im f-fine." you said, unable to speak without trouble.
You tried to leave but Hanako's Hakujoudai blocked the way, per his command.

"(Y/N), please don't lie to me. Come here." Hanako said, softly. He walked over to you and opened his arms. You didn't move.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Hanako asked.

"Y-yeah... Some kids in my class have been bullying me and misgendering me." You said, without making eye contact.

"(Y/N), don't listen to them. You're valid. Nobodies like them don't get to choose if you are or not." He said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You said nothing, your breathing still rapid. Your thoughts were all over the place so you didn't comprehend what the apparition had said.

"(Y/N), try to breathe. You're okay." He said, helping you with breathing exercises until you we're finally starting to calm down.

After a while, you had calmed down, but Hanako wouldn't let you go back to class. Kou walked in, holding your muffins.

"(Y/N), i saw what happened. I'm sorry that they did that to you." He said, handing you the container.

"T-Thank you, Kou. I forgot all about these." You said, smiling a little and opening the container to get a muffin.

Hanako looked angry. Angry that no one did anything. Angry at your classmates for their actions. But he didn't act out. He wanted to make sure you were okay.

"Hey, (Y/N)," He started, with a childish tone in his voice. "Can i have a muffin?"

"Sure." You said, giving him the last one.

His anger turned to excitement at the sight of the muffin. It made him happy knowing his best friend made it.

"Thank you, (Y/N)!" he said, smiling wide. He hugged you as you finished the last bit of your muffin.

You were still pretty upset about all the things that had been said to you, so once the bell rang, you were hesitant to go to your next class.

"Stay here." Hanako said.

"What? Hanako I-"

You were interrupted by the apparition picking you up and carrying you to the window. He sat you down, and looked up, with a sad but worried look in his eyes.

"I don't want them upsetting you more. So please, stay here with me." He said.

You didn't say a word, just nodded. He sat next to you, and pulled you close to him.

"You're perfect, (Y/N). Remember that." Hanako said quietly, hugging you.