Chapter 15

Calista, Naomi and Mr Gold were at Mary Margaret's apartment and Emma answered the door when Mr Goldknocked at the door, "Ready to go, Miss Swan?" Mr Gold asked.

"Almost," Emma said and walked into the apartment.

Mr Gold, Naomi and Calista entered the apartment and Henry entered the room with a suitcase and his coat, "Do you think we'll be cold where we're going or warm?" Henry asked.

"I think layers are always a good idea," Emma said.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favour, you alone," Mr Gold said to Emma.

"I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about, so either we both go or we both stay," Emma said.

"Papa... Come on, you know Mama would say the same," Naomi said.

Mr Gold sighed, "Then, we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?" He said.

Mary Margaret entered and helped Henry with his jacket, "Wait. We're flying?" Emma asked.

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses," Mr Gold looked at Henry, "Even the new ones," Mr Gold said.

David came downstairs, "You're a real gentleman, aren't you? Alright, Gold, you're going out there with my family. Just know, if anything happens to them..." David said.

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line? And David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?" Mr Gold asked.

"Papa," Naomi said.

"I'll be devasted. This isn't a threat. It's a request, take care of them," David looked at Calista, "I'll be needing your help today, with your brother," David said.

"Oh, the joys, do I get to carry my sword so I can chop off his other hand if he annoys me?" Calista asked.

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all, we have a deal and I ask the said about mine. Oh, and, she's not joking about the chopping," Mr Gold said.

"Uh, alright then, yeah, yeah, bring your sword," David said.

"Thank you, I'll meet you at the hospital," Calista said.

Calista, Naomi, Mr Gold, Emma and Henry left after Emma and Henry said goodbye to Mary Margaret and David.

Mr Gold and Naomi hugged each other, "Bring big brother home, be nice, Papa," Naomi said.

"I'll bring him back sweetheart, promise," Mr Gold said and he looked at Calista, "Be..."

"Yeah, yeah, be careful. I have Rumpelstiltskin's crazy ex on the loose, I got it," Calista said jokingly and Emma, Naomi and Henry looked at her confused, "Don't ask," Calista said to them and she and Mr Gold hugged, "Be careful," She said.

"I will," Mr Gold said and they kissed.

Calista pulled away from Mr Gold and looked at Emma, "If the shawl doesn't work for whatever reason, you bring him straight back," Calista said.

"I will, promise," Emma said and the three got in the car.

Mr Gold waved to his family before he drove off, "Right, let's get you to the diner, Granny and Ruby are watching you until Cora's gone," Calista said.

"Okay, mama," Naomi said.