Chapter 12

The Jolly Roger was anchored at the docks of Storybrooke, seeing that the coast was clear, Killian jumped off the ship and he proceeded to assist Cora off the ship.

"Well, my dear Cora, this is where we shall part ways. Thank you for everything, it's time for me to skin my Crocodile and get my sister," Killian said and started to leave but Cora disappeared and reappeared in front of him, stopping him in his tracks.

"You might want to rethink this," Cora said.

"We had a deal. Get out of my way," Killian said.

"Believe it or not, I'm doing you a favour," Cora said.

"By preventing my vengeance?" Killian asked.

"Ask yourself how I'm doing that," Cora said.

"By using your dark magic," Killian said.

"Exactly. Magic is here and that makes matters a bit more complicated. If you go off half-cocked after an empowered Rumpelstiltskin, do you know what'll happen?" Killian looked away, "So, you do," He looked at her, "Good," Cora said.

A fisherman spotted the two on the pier and approached them, "Hey, you folks need anything?" Cora and Killian looked at him, "Tackle shop doesn't open until morning. But, if you want to go out and try and snare some of New England's finest pescatarian creatures, I'd be happy to open early for ya," The fisherman said.

"No, thank you. We're fine," Killian said.

The fisherman saw the Jolly Roger, "It's a fine vessel you got there. When'd you get in?" The fisherman asked.

"What vessel?" Cora asked.

"W-Why the one right..." The fisherman began to say but Cora waved her hand and the ship turned invisible, "Hey, that's a neat trick," He looked at Cora, "You some kind of magician back in our land?" He asked.

Cora got annoyed and she magically transformed the man into a fish. The fish flopped on the dock, Killian walked to it and kicked it into the water before turning to Cora, "What did you do with my ship?" Killian asked.

"I hid it from prying eyes. For what we both want to do, we need the element of surprised. Now, you ready to listen to me?" Cora said.

"Go on, Your Majesty. What now?" Killian asked.

"Let's go have a little look at this Storybrooke, shall we?" Cora said.

The next day, Calista was cooking in the kitchen and Mr Gold walked in, she glanced at him and looked away from him

"Are you going to keep ignoring me when we're alone and talk to me when company is around?" Mr Gold asked.

"No, I talk to you when I believe you deserve a response, which right now but doesn't mean I like it," Calista said.

"I know you're still angry at me. I really am sorry, I'd never hurt you," Mr Gold said.