Chapter 10

The Enchanted Forest...

Emma and Killian worked together at the with putting the remaining giant asleep. They found the compass, the giant woke up and attacked, Emma befriended the giant and he let her go. She left with Killian and she chained him at the giants' castle then left him as she went back to the bottom.

Killian managed to make his way down the beanstalk, when he jumped down, he found Cora waiting for him.

"Mr dear Captain. It seems you've been on quite an adventure. The compass, please," Cora said as she held her hand out.

"Yes, that. Well... Matters grew complicated. It's eluded me for the moment. The details of the affair are a bit of a bore," Killian said.

"Really? Stealing my protection spell and climbing the beanstalk without me might seem like a bore to you, but to me, it's a betrayal," Cora said.

"I was going to bring it to you. Our agreement remains. We are going to Storybrooke, together. I'll get it back," Killian said.

"I don't have time for your games. I've crossed through too many worlds to be brought short at the brink of success. Who was it who bested you?" Cora asked him.

"The Swan girl, Emma. Rest assured, it won't happen again," Killian said.

"No, it won't. You chose her and the consequences of that decision," Cora said.

"Oh. Are you going to kill me, now? Go ahead, try," Killian said.

"So brave. No, I'm not going to kill you. I have something far more satisfying in mind. I'm going to leave you here with your thirst for revenge unquenched, while I complete our journey without you. I'll kill your sister and your niece, but you'll never know where their bodies will lie," Cora said.

Killian looked at her sternly, "There's no need to be rash. We can... Discuss this, don't threaten my family Cora that's all I ask," Killian said.

"Your pretty face buys you a lot, but not my time. It's too valuable," Cora said.

"I can do this. I can get it back, you need me," Killian said.

"No, I don't. You've had your chance. Now, it's my turn to do this. The right way," Cora said.

Killian lunged towards Cora, but she disappeared in a puff of smoke. He groaned in frustration and looked up at the sky, "Guide me back to her, brother..." He closed his eyes, "I've been a pathetic big brother, I've done unforgivable things to her family, but please... Guide me to our sister, again," He sighed and looked straight ahead, "Bloody hell... What am I doing?" He muttered before walking.

 What am I doing?" He muttered before walking

Storybrooke...

Calista, Mr Gold, Belle and Naomi were having lunch at Granny's Diner. Granny served them all burgers and fries.