Chapter 18

Neal had got a car from Tamara, who was his fiancee, he used the car to drive them to the Jolly Roger. Now, the four of them were on their way to Storybrooke.

Henry and Neal were steering the ship while Emma tended to Mr Gold below deck.

"You don't look comfortable," Emma said.

"The poison racing towards my heart will have that effect," Mr Gold said.

"Tell me about this, uh, knife of yours. Cora and Regina... If they do have it, they can make you do anything?" Emma asked.

"Indeed," Mr Gold said.

"Like... Kill us all?" Emma asked.

"Yeah," He looked at her, "You're hoping I bleed to death now, aren't you?" Mr Gold asked.

"You're Henry's grandfather. We're family now and your wife is probably my best friend. I'm going to save you," Emma said.

"Oh, I feel so reassured," Mr Gold said.

David, Mary Margaret and Ruby were at the docks to meet Emma, Henry, Neal and Mr Gold

David, Mary Margaret and Ruby were at the docks to meet Emma, Henry, Neal and Mr Gold. Neal and Ruby helped Mr Gold off of the ship.

"Are you...?" Neal asked Ruby.

"No, she's not here," Mr Gold said as David took over Ruby's position.

Emma walked to Ruby, "Where's Cali?" Emma whispered.

"That's, uh, my fault," Mary Margaret said.

"Of course it isn't," Ruby looked at Emma, "She's dropping Naomi off with Granny," Ruby whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Neal doesn't know and he has a past with Calista," Emma whispered.

"What?" Ruby and Mary Margaret said.

Neal walked to them, "Uh, my dad's saying about going back to his shop," Neal said.

"Alright," Emma said.

"Let me guess, I get to go with Ruby," Henry said.

"You got it, kid," Emma said.

"I'll keep him out of the crossfire," Ruby said.

"Thank you," Mary Margaret said.

"Don't look so worried. You'll stop Cora, you won't let her get away," Henry said and left with Ruby, "Can we go see Naomi?" 

"I think it's best I keep you away from anyone Cora might go after to hurt Mr Gold," Ruby said.

"Oh... Okay..." Henry said.

" Henry said